1300 MHz RAM is good for gaming
What is more important with a good graphics card, the MHz or the memory?
I have a problem, I gambled normally with a buddy on Friday (I have an Alienware and a slightly older PC). The older PC ran wonderfully the whole time, even before that I had no problems. On Saturday morning I wanted to turn it on, but then the beep sound came 1x long 3x short => video error according to the table.
I pointed out that I removed the graphics card from my old PC, which also had the problem, and installed it in my Alienware. This started up normally and was functional. So it can't be the graphics card, right?
Before the beep tones came on the old PC, the clock stopped working, it was always misaligned, etc. So I thought that it might be because of the Bios battery, which I have now changed, but it still doesn’t work although it's a brand new battery.
http://www.biosflash.com/bios-pieptoene.htm Then I followed these instructions: If the beeps are not listed in the list below, the following method will help to narrow down the source of the error on a PC mainboard:
Remove RAM memory, graphics card, other plug-in cards and drive cables from the mainboard. Only CPU + fan + power cable remain on the mainboard. Switch on the PC and pay attention to the beeps: no beeps => power supply, CPU, mainboard or BIOS most likely defective. there are beeps => remember the beeps and the next step.
Switch off the PC and install RAM memory. Switch on the PC and pay attention to the beeps: no beeps => RAM installed incorrectly. same beeps as before => RAM most likely defective. Beeps have changed => next step.
Switch off the PC and install the graphics card. Switch on the PC: there are beeps => graphics card is most likely defective. no picture => graphics card is most likely defective.
But it can't be the graphics card as it is running on my Alienware.
I still suspect the RAM, but the beeping changed during the test, so they also drop out.
About the technical data of the old PC: It has 2 GB of RAM in the 1st and 3rd slot (I've already changed) Has a Silent Pipe II graphics card and the operating system is a 32-byte Vista system if I have it right in my head .
What I also noticed, I unscrewed my PC, started it and then there was a rumble from the CD drive, then I unplugged it and then the noise was gone and it sounded like the speeds were going up of the fan become more and more and thus "go crazy"
I hope someone can help me.
- Which Pringles flavors are vegan
- How do I leave engineering
- What is Vietri ceramics
- What is the Arabic translation of backgammon
- How does the Alexa ranking project work
- How many times have you lied today?
- What is 8 31 pointer BE
- There is a fourth fundamental force
- Are anxiolytics better for anxiety disorders
- What role does tartaric acid play
- What are some digital recorders
- How can I become like Warren Buffet
- What are the top email blaster tools
- What is memory clock speed
- What is another name for the air tube
- What are Apple's most surprising product defects
- Have crusts of nerve endings
- How is postpartum cardiomyopathy diagnosed
- What are the characteristics of porcelain tableware
- Why is Silicon Valley so democratic
- What is galvanizing and galvanizing
- How do I become a philanthropist
- Is it okay to hate conservatives?
- What's your favorite gin