What foods cause dry skin
These 5 nutrients help with dry skin
It sounds almost too simple, but it's true: water is the most important component against dry skin. Our body consists of 70 percent water and therefore needs two to three liters of replenishment every day. By the way, the skin is our largest organ and therefore requires a large amount of water.
Bioton is also known as vitamin B7 or vitamin H and is particularly good for skin and hair. The vitamin is involved in many metabolic processes and supports, for example, the maintenance of the mucous membranes and the metabolism of macronutrients. Natural biotin can be found in foods such as egg yolks or yeast. But plant-based foods such as nuts, unpeeled rice or oat flakes also contain B7.
Also interesting: This helps against dry hands >>
The right fats can replenish our lipid stores from within. Healthy fats are, for example, unsaturated omega-3 fatty acids from salmon, chia seeds or linseed oil.
If symptoms such as dry, cracked skin with a feeling of tension and itching occur, this could indicate a zinc deficiency. Zinc-rich foods include rye products, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, hard cheese, fish, meat and oatmeal.
3. Beta carotene
The precursor of vitamin A, beta-carotene, is noticeable through an orange tone. Beta-carotene is present in high levels in apricots, sea buckthorn, orange-colored peppers and carrots, for example. The antioxidant naturally helps against dry skin.
Also exciting: Help with dry skin - the most important tips >>
Dry skin? Please refrain from these foods
Conversely, foods that remove moisture from the body are logically counterproductive for dry skin. This includes alcohol, caffeine, and too much salt. It is best to avoid these foods and if so, only eat them in moderation!
- What is a problem that is overlooked by society
- With which elements does uranium react
- What is a terminal in shipping
- What are the government jobs for agriculture
- How do I become thoughtless during meditation
- How has technology affected advertising?
- What happened to Bernie Sander's campaign
- Which crystal absorbs more heat?
- How is an Egate LED projector
- Chicken eggs are single cells
- How are stocks traded?
- How do you say Muecke in Turkish
- Was Thomas Jefferson Fat
- What jobs are there for political scientists
- What is an exciton for laypeople
- Why does doxycycline cause nausea
- Monogamy seems like a good idea
- How good was the band Styx musically
- Why doesn't California have more Republicans?
- Discharging batteries other batteries
- What is Alaska's most valuable asset
- Does a Wix site affect your SEO?
- What is a customer seller
- What is the Naive Bayesian Classification Algorithm