What is pickling in python
Understanding pickling in Python
Pickling is a mini language that can be used to convert the relevant state from a python object to a string, which string uniquely represents the object. Then pickling (un) can be used to convert the character string to a living object by "reconstructing" the object from the stored state that constitutes the character string.
Here you can see that pickle does not save the source code for the class, it saves a reference to the class definition. Basically you can almost read the selected string ... it says (roughly translated) "Call the reconstructor of copy_reg, with the arguments being the class defined by, and then do other things". The other stuff is the saved state of the instance. If you look closer, you can extract that "string x" is set to "the integer 2" (roughly:). This is actually a truncated part of the selected string for a dictionary entry. That is, so. If you look at the source code for, you will get a unique translation for each object type and each operation of python on the selected bytecode.
Also note that there are different variants of the address language. The default setting is Protocol 0, which is easier to read. There is also protocol 2 (and 1,3 and 4, depending on the version of python you're using)).
Again, it's still a dialect of the collateral language, and you can see the string of log 0 is "get a list including I1, I2, I3" while log 2 is harder to read but says the same thing. The first bit indicates that it is protocol 2. Then you have, that says it is a list. Then you can see the whole numbers 1,2,3 in it again. Check the source code for pickle again to see the exact mapping for the mordant language.
Use load / loads to reverse the pickling into a string.
- What is the oldest email provider
- Why aren't scientists as famous as Saenger?
- Why did you stop driving for Lyft
- How much cheating happens in sports
- Which fruit trees stay pretty small
- Can a PC charge an external battery
- Is western democracy working as intended?
- How are index fossils used
- What is your rating of Neobux
- Is vaccination similar to homeopathy
- How should the British Army increase its recruitment
- What value do mentors have for mentees
- Amoxicillin may cause behavioral changes
- Has Maya Angelou plagiarized the cage bird
- Where does the word madness come from?
- Can you fix a collapsed lung?
- How has stress eating changed your life
- What should the goals of literature be
- Can burn a retrograde planet
- Can you watch sport on a roku
- What do the USS and HMS stand for?
- Are people viewed as the environment
- Why is transcription regulated
- Is Iran semi-periphery why
- Grandchildren receive Veteran Perks
- What does maruti mean
- What is your favorite Star Wars character
- How does Cytotec
- How long does an overkill concert last
- Better education justifies debt
- How do I set up this website correctly
- Similarity between childhood and adulthood
- Is Magisk better than SuperSU