Which country name ends with GO
SQLcoach - Choose Your Exercise
|2.1||Are you showing all European countries (REGION column)?|
|2.2||List the names of all countries in ascending order.|
|2.3||Do you give the names of all European countries which have between 1 million and 2 million inhabitants? Sort the output by population, descending.|
|2.4||Sort all countries by population in descending order! Only output countries with population is not null.|
|2.5||Do you sort all African countries by population (descending)? Only consider the countries with POPULATION IS NOT NULL.|
|2.6||Which African countries have population information but no GDP information? Sorted by country name.|
|2.7||Find all countries with 'ag' in their name (note upper and lower case), sorted according to their number of inhabitants (descending).|
|2.8||Find all countries with the letter combination 'MA' in the name (regardless of upper / lower case). Sort by your full name.|
|2.9||Find all countries with names longer than 12 letters! Sort by gross national product (GDP_USD). Only output countries with GDP information.|
|2.10||Find all Asian countries that do not have Gross National Product (GDP_USD) information. Sorted by country name in ascending order.|
|2.11||Do you sort all European countries by GDP per inhabitant (descending)? Output the country name, GDP per inhabitant, GDP and number of inhabitants. Round the GDP per inhabitant to a whole number.|
|2.12||Find all countries that have a gross national product> 1 billion and whose names begin with 'G'. Sorted by country name in ascending order.|
|2.13||Enter your name and the name of the continent for all countries whose names begin with the letter G and which have a gross national product> 1 billion. Output the countries so that those with a longer country name appear before those with a shorter one.|
|2.14||For all countries, enter the continent name, subcontinent name, COUNTRY_ISO3, name, and the total length of their designation (continent name - subcontinent name - COUNTRY_ISO3 - name). The sorting should be done according to the total length of the designation. Use a subquery to maintain the description at one point in the code|
|2.15||Find all countries that have an 'a' as the second letter in their name. Sorting according to the number of inhabitants (descending).|
- Is there life on Europe or on Titan
- What do libertarians think of the CPD
- What is shoe leather
- Every psyduck is stupid like Misty's Psyduck
- Prague University is a right-wing extremist medium
- Why doesn't the motivation last long
- What is spanakopita
- Should we restore slavery to black people
- How much nutritional value does asparagus contain?
- What is China doing in Bangladesh
- How can digital marketing improve your ROI
- Can pets be contaminated by HIV?
- How do I find a wayback machine
- Can we see something through a satellite
- Modern boats have hydrophones
- Why did Europe choose multiculturalism?
- What is the self
- What do you think of cannabinoid hyperemesis
- Which application will help improve English pronunciation
- What is an example of public real estate
- What is the story of Jaisalmer Fort
- What is Davangere famous for?
- Why are there so many pedophile priests
- Why are defenders big in football?
- How do I find a wayback machine
- How damaging was the earthquake in Albania
- What are the different components of atmega8
- Sit professors in college classes
- Which processor is best for budget laptops?
- How to say violence in Mandarin
- Dumbbell How are these workouts supposed to be performed?
- Why do animals compete for a partner
- Why HFT employees don't wear suits