Why is Magadheera considered a great movie
Ram Charan height, weight, age, body statistics
|Ram Charan quick info|
|height||5 feet 6½ inches|
|Date of birth||March 27, 1985|
Ram Charan is an Indian star best known for her incredible acting and dancing work on the Tollywood screen. He has starred in several films like Chirutha, Magadheera (2009) and orange (2010). His acting in Telugu cinema did not go unnoticed and was praised by Rediff.com and The times of India for his superior performance as well as his mannerisms and style. Not only is Ram a great actor and dancer, he's also a producer and businessman. He founded the Konidela production company in 2016 and also owns a polo team called Ram Charan Hyderabad Polo Riding Club.
Ram Charan Teja Konidela
place of birth
Madras (now known as Chennai), Tamil Nadu, India
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Ram studied at 8 different schools, including Padma Seshadri Bala Bhavan SchoolIn Chennai, where he finished elementary school.
He started studying B.Com. at the St. Marys Junior College in Hyderabad but canceled after 2 years. Finally he went to the London School of Arts.
Actor, dancer, producer, entrepreneur
- Father - Konidela Siva Sankara Vara Prasad alias Chiranjeevi (actor, politician)
- Mother - Surekha Konidela
- Siblings - Srija Konidela (sister), Sushmitha Konidela (sister)
- Other - Konidela Venkat Rao (paternal grandfather), Anjana Devi (paternal grandmother), Dr. Allu Ramalingaiah (maternal grandfather), Allu Arjun (cousin) (actor), Varun Tej (cousin), Sai Dharam Tej (cousin)
In 2009 V. Y. Praveen Kumar was appointed Ram Charan's Business Manager.
5 feet 6½ inches or 169 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Girlfriend / spouse
Ram has dated -
- Upasana Kamineni (2011-present) - ApolloFoundation Vice Chairman Upasana Kamineni and Ram met at a sports club 6 years before their wedding date in 2012. The two didn't start until 2011, but they met regularly at the sports club and fought like cats and dogs. The couple got engaged by the end of December 2011 and later married on June 14, 2012.
Race / ethnicity
- Often seen with a slight beard
Ram has done promotional work for many brands including:
- Happi Mobiles
He is a religious and spiritual person.
- After several prestigious awards like Nandi Awards, Filmfare Awards South, CineMAA Awards, Santosham Best Actor Awards
- Highest paid actor in Tollywood in 2016 according to Times of India
- As the son of the actor and politician Chiranjeevi
- After starring in several hit movies like Rangasthalam (2018), Dhruva (2016) and Magadheera (2009)
As a singer
In 2013 Ram had contributed his vocals together with the singers Jaspreet Jasz and Roshni Baptist for the song Mumbai Ke Hero. The song was published with Super Cassettes Industries Private Limited.
He has also contributed his voice to other songs such as Dheera Dheera and Panchadara Bomma (both from the movie) Magadheera).
Ram made his cinema debut in action and romance films Chirutha in 2007.
First television broadcast
In the comedy talk show, he appeared for the first time together with actress Priyanka Chopra on a TV show Comedy Nights with Kapil In 2013.
For the release of Ram's 2016 film Dhruvahe trained under the guidance of celebrity trainer Rakesh Udiyar. The main focus of Ram was on a lean, strong and athletic physique.
He also did endurance driven exercises through intense interval training (HIIT), weight training, cycling, and power lifting. In addition to the gym routine, Ram also had to exercise and swim to achieve the perfectly trained body that was his goal. To achieve his goal, he trained 3 to 4 hours a day.
Ram also generally does several other indoor and outdoor activities such as dance and Thai kickboxing classes for the various roles he played in his various films.
When it comes to his diet, he does not believe in adhering to strict diet plans or restricting his food consumption to diets that consist only of proteins and nutrients. Instead, he only eats food cooked at home and avoids eating out as much as possible, which in turn helps him curb his fat intake and control his cholesterol levels. In addition, every morning he drinks a glass of cow's milk and eats food cooked in sesame oil, as it is not only healthy, but also helps to invigorate the skin.
Here is a video of him doing "sitting rows of cables" -
Ram Charan's favorite things
- Intro song - Ranga Ranga Rangasthalana
source - Telugu cinema
Ram Charan facts
- His film Magadheera (The Great Warrior), which was released in 2009, was played for more than "700 days" in a theater in Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh.
- Ram has amazing cooking skills.
- He has a dog named Brat.
- When he grew up, Ram wasn't a particularly bright student and was asked to leave class many times.
- In college, it was found he was often the ringleader of the unions, and teachers joined him in allying themselves against their principal. He had also been the college volleyball and basketball captain.
- As Ram himself says, he's an introvert.
- In 2011 his polo team named the Ram Charan Hyderabad Polo Riding Club won the Prince of Berar Cup tournament on the day of her first polo game. His team scored 4 goals.
- In 2013, Forbes India ranked it 69th in the “Celeb 100 Rank 2013” list.
- On March 14, 2013, Ram started his own airline called Trujet and the first flight took off from its main airport at Rajiv Gandhi International Airport in Hyderabad on July 12, 2015.
- If he hadn't been an actor, he would have been a full-fledged businessman.
- He is a trained rider and has that too Hyderabad Polo and Riding Club.
- Ram's weekend getaway is being home with the family and enjoying a biryani brunch.
- In 2015, Ram Charan was named spokesman for the military-style Maruti Suzuki Devils Circuit obstacle race that began in 2012.
- Follow him on Google+, Facebook and YouTube.
Featured image by Bollywood Hungama / BollywoodHungama.com / CC BY 3.0
- When was King Arthur written
- How did you market Oberlo
- What is a lame duck session
- How do you change someone else's ego
- What invasive species have been successfully removed
- Was Hitler's voice ever recorded?
- Should I buy or sell JCPenney stock?
- What is memory clock speed
- How does it work at Instacart
- What is OUJ
- The arson attack in Dresden was a mistake
- How do you think about difficult people
- What is DirectX 9
- Is com igen Swedish
- What does 133 really mean?
- Is PokerStars legal in Germany
- What is the market value adjustment
- Is shape a chemical property
- Psychedelics change
- Is Microsoft more innovative than Apple
- Be sure to repeat all of the patterns
- Does my chinese name sound real
- What do films do wrong on computers
- How does a leased line work