A heart rate of 20 BPM is dangerous
You can check for yourself whether your heart is beating too slowly if you sit down and relax and count your pulse for a minute. It is less than 50 to 60 strokes, this may indicate bradycardia.
Many arrhythmias are nothing to worry about. Even so, if bradycardia is suspected, you should see your doctor so that he can make a diagnosis and determine whether therapy is necessary. Especially as soon as symptoms appear. So if you often feel dizzy or short of breath during exercise.
The doctor will talk to you first to make a diagnosis. He asks about underlying diseases (especially of the heart) and asks about medications and over-the-counter herbal remedies you are taking. Explain exactly what brings you to the practice - and why you think about the diagnosis of bradycardia.
Those who think about the following questions are well prepared:
- What ailments do you suffer from?
- How often, how long and in what situations do they occur?
- Has the frequency and / or duration of the complaints increased?
Then she becomes the medic Physically examine your confidence. He measures the pulse and listens the heartbeat. Does he draw blood, certain metabolic diseases can be excluded (e.g. hypothyroidism).
To diagnose bradycardia, your family doctor or cardiologist can consult one Resting ECG Record the cardiac currents (electrocardiogram). This enables him to recognize a slow heart rate and to search for the causes of the bradycardia.
Because it may be that the disorder occurs only now and then or only during physical exertion, the doctor may take action Long-term ECG, which records the heart rhythm over 24 hours. It shows how the heart behaves during the day.
Also Stress tests (Spiroergometry) can be used to check your heart rate and rhythm when you are exerting yourself.
In some cases, an electrophysiological examination (EPU) of the heart is also performed. With this special cardiac catheter examination, the doctor determines the type and cause of the arrhythmia.
If a heart disease is suspected, an ultrasound of the heart (echocardiography) or a Cardio MRIor -CT in question.
- Are outdoor advertising campaigns inexpensive
- Parasites are useful in treating autoimmune diseases
- How do strong bases burn you?
- Create a verified PayPal account in Pakistan
- Is Converse better than Nike
- How can we save ourselves from drowning?
- What is PSD
- How many types of survival are there
- Did Liverpool deserve the Champions League title
- Why is real analysis important to business
- Why dogs sleep easily
- What is 8 31 pointer BE
- How often do you change your keyboard?
- How do newly married couples spend their weekends
- What are some slang greetings in Spanish
- What does former international CIA agent mean
- Tom Waits would be considered a poet
- What is the strongest fate or the strongest determination
- How do you say there in Finnish
- What's your favorite dialogue in Bollywood
- You can connect headphones to the iPhone XR
- Self-confidence works
- Foreign citizens can vote in your elections
- Prejudice is man's fault
- The MRI detects cancer in the abdomen
- How do I use does and do
- Who was a great astronomer
- How did alcohol get its name
- Why are extroverts stronger emotionally
- Should we prepare for our death
- Can Pinterest become more attractive to guys
- Which game is better FIFA or PES
- What are some social engineering secrets