What is 8 31 pointer BE
HR1688 31 Long Pointer Quartz Wall Clock Movement Mechanisms With 749 Clock Hands Kit For DIY Clock
Good DIY watch accessories: Suitable for repairing, replacing parts of a watch, or as a good handicraft material to make a watch yourself.
Model: HR1688-31 movement, HR-749 hour and minute hand and HR-688 second hand.
Watch replacement set: Contains a clockwork, 3 o'clock hands (hour, minute and second hands), an iron hook, a hexagon nut, a spring washer and a rubber mat.
Matching performance: Only a 1.5 V AA battery is required for this movement replacement (the battery is not included in this package).
Material: aluminum material hour and minute hands, copper second hand.
Outer size: 56x56x16.3mm
Shaft length: 31mm
Thread height: 24mm (suitable for the plate with a thickness of approx. 20mm)
Hour hand: 85mm
Minute hand: 120mm
Second hand: 109mm (suitable for the plate with a diameter of approx. 250-330mm)
1 Set the wall clock movements
The color may vary slightly due to the color calibration of each individual monitor
Please allow slight measurement deviation due to manual measurement
Thank you for your understanding and enjoy your shopping moment!
All product information
- How are index fossils used
- How is food viewed as food
- How do colicky babies behave
- What is your future football XI
- How do I integrate Ola and Uber
- Are peace lilies houseplants
- What are the differences between bio-minerals and geo-minerals
- How seriously do you take dental work
- Why are websites so ugly
- What plant cleans water
- Is traveling a privilege?
- Can we become a pilot after 25
- How can I make the best Beyblade
- How do teenagers choose their friends
- Prevents VPN from packet sniffing
- Do fish have muscles?
- How can I quietly commit suicide?
- Why do people stay poor until death
- Anti-cigarette commercials become desperate
- How does the USAA offer better insurance
- What is the national flower of Afghanistan
- What do Iranians overseas think of Zoroastrianism?
- VR makes you sick too
- Who coined the word utopia?