What is BTS next song
BTS - boy band from Korea
Annyeong and welcome to a new article from me!
In my last article, I told you all about K-Pop. If you haven't read it yet, then I recommend doing so, because what was mentioned there could become important while reading this article; D.
Dynamite- The hit song
In this post I will enlighten you about BTS ’development, successes, members and more! Have fun reading ^ • ^
So I'm light it up like dynamite, whoa oh oh ..
This sentence should sound very familiar to many of you after the rise of BTS ‘hit" Dynamite ". The new song was released on August 21, 2020. Since "Dynamite" BTS ‘was the first completely English-language song, it was or is even better received, because a lot more people understand what is being sung. And so the music video on YouTube has had around 723 million views so far. A real record. The song also became quite popular on Spotify and iTunes. BTS set another record on the day of publication on Spotify; "Dynamite" has been viewed 7.7 million times. Thus, they achieved the highest number of visits in 2020 on the first day.
On June 13, 2013, the South Korean boy band made their debut with the song "No More Dream". The seven members V, Jungkook, Rap Monster (RM), Jimin, Jin, Suga and J-Hope conquered the K-Pop scene faster than hardly any other boy group. As you can imagine, the names just listed are, at least in part, not their real ones.
V = Kim Taehyung (김태형)
Jungkook = Jeon Jungkook (전 정국)
Rap Monster / RM = Kim Namjoon (김남준)
Jimin = Park Jimin (박지민)
Jin = Kim Seokjin (김석진)
Suga = Min Yoongi (민윤기)
J-Hope = Jung Hoseok (정호석)
History of origin
BTS means "Bangtan Sonyeondan", which is translated by a mixture of 방탄 ("bulletproof") and 소년단 ("boy scout"). In 2010 BTS was founded by the entertainment company "Big Hit" and so they trained for 3 years until their debut. In the meantime, a pretty good cohesion has formed in the group and the seven members are happy to perform their concerts and other appearances.
Thanks to the boost from "Dynamite", BTS were able to defend their first place on the list of the most popular K-Pop groups again particularly well.
Bangtan Sonyeondan continue to produce hard-working songs, such as the album "BE", which was released in November 2020 and which also became quite popular with its song "Life Goes On". The music video for "Life Goes On" has already reached almost 209 million views on YouTube.
Actually, Jin should have done his military service early next year. However, a new law set by the Korean government allows him to postpone this. According to the Korean parliament, people who have performed "excellence in pop culture and art" are allowed to postpone their military service for two years. That said, BTS will remain complete for the next two years. What happens then is still unclear.
I hope you learned a little more about my favorite K-pop group from this article. Soon I'll be starting the Korean course too! Annyeong ^ • ^
- Is angel investing profitable
- What does the release date of the film depend on?
- Which is the best Tata mutual fund
- What is the nicest train ride
- What are the alternatives to Dashlane
- Is Trump more corrupt than Nixon
- How long does a motherboard last
- What is the cheapest shipping option
- Chalk dust can cause cancer
- What are some fun high school events
- What is the treatment for arthritis
- What causes entropy in bulldogs
- When did the war of 1812 end?
- Technology makes mankind unhappy
- High-heeled wedges are a delight for girls
- Was wine allowed before the ban
- What are some must try Odia dishes
- Batman takes steroids
- What is the PCM audio setting
- How are airships controlled
- Is wheat genetically modified
- Are district courts federal or regional courts
- Can I promote my blogs on LinkedIn?
- How does the Lufthansa FlyNet service work