What is weight loss equipment
DEFINITIONAL PHASE - WEIGHT LOSS
Whether in a definition phase or a diet phase, the goal is the same, it is to lose fat mass. But how do you lose fat mass without losing muscle?
WHY DEFINE MUSCLES?
The definition phases occur in weight training as well as in endurance sports such as triathlon.
In strength training, it usually follows a phase of muscle mass gain, the goal of which is to reduce stored fat without attacking the muscles gained in the workout. During this phase, the muscles are better defined so that each muscle is clearly visible.
In endurance sports, it occurs in the competition phase. The principle remains the same; Reduce the fat that has accumulated in the pre-competition phase. The only thing here is that this weight does not have to be carried during competition.
WHAT DOES WEIGHT LOSS MEAN?
Any voluntary weight loss puts the body in a catabolic state (destruction of muscles). If you want to lose weight, a negative calorie balance is essential, that is, more calories are consumed than are consumed.
In order to function correctly, the organism draws energy where it is possible, i.e. it uses carbohydrates (glycogen), fats (body fat) and also proteins (muscles). The body always makes use of these three reserves.
The goal of efficient weight loss is therefore the loss of fat mass, whereby the loss of muscle mass should be limited to the maximum. However, this loss of muscle mass is almost inevitable.
HOW DO I DEFINE MY MUSCLES?
Consume fewer calories for a negative energy balance while staying physically active.
During a definition phase, you have to expect a loss of one to two kilos per month, and there is also a great risk of gaining weight again after the definition phase.
A definition phase is always associated with a balanced diet, whereby the daily calorie requirement is undercut by 20%. However, you should not go below this, because this would melt the muscles.
Preferably no food group should be neglected. Because if the organism is deprived of some vital nutrients, it cannot function 100% efficiently, you get tired and this is noticeable during training.
HOW LONG DOES A DEFINITION PHASE LAST?
The duration of a definition phase depends on the goal. The phase continues as long as the proportion of fat mass is too high. It is better if it lasts longer so that the result can be seen for a long time. Too fast "dehydration" would result in a loss of muscle mass. Thus the goal, which is to lose as much fat as possible and gain as much muscle as possible, would not be achieved.
CAN YOU MEASURE YOUR FAT LOSS?
There are two methods available:
• Measuring the skin folds: This measurement should always be carried out by the same person using a "harpenden®" clamp. This method consists of measuring the thickness of the folds of skin by pinching specific areas of the body. This enables the fat mass percentage to be estimated.
• a body fat scale (less accurate): it directly measures the percentage of fat mass by sending an electric current through two electrodes under the feet.
- Can I submit a PIL in Hindi
- Why get married when divorce is voluntary
- Manga is like comics
- What vaccines are needed for the school
- What are vi commands
- Has sunlight mass
- Is there an iPhone version of the parallel room
- Solution for underground damage to pipelines
- Why do laptops have USB ports
- Why do cats have black lips
- The US is richer than France
- What are the nox in Stargate SG1
- How affordable are Indian metropolises
- How do I become a real cynic
- How do I stop hating my race
- What is the valence carbon in CO2
- What is electro swing music
- Why are 4-year-olds so fickle
- What is a landline broadband service
- Is the Lorentz transformation incomplete
- How was Fernus returned to Martian Manhunter
- Is it rude to express unsolicited criticism?
- Which shape was filled first in continuous casting
- What does upper spoon mean while driving