What is real line
Use the Line Weights dialog box to set the width of the pen used to draw lines in views.
Video: Controlling Line Weights
You can control the line widths for model lines, perspective lines, and label lines.
- With model lines, you can specify the line widths for model components such as doors, windows and walls in orthographic views. The line thickness of the lines displayed depends on the scale of the view.
- For perspective lines, you can specify the line widths for model components in perspective views. You can use the linework tool to apply other line styles and weights. For more information, see Change the line style for elements.
- For label lines, you can specify the line thickness of label objects such as section lines and dimension lines. The line widths of annotation symbols do not depend on the scale of the design.
To order element categories such as For example, to assign lineweights to walls, windows, and labels, use the Object Styles dialog box.
- How can I function better
- How do immigrants use health care
- Is Microsoft more innovative than Apple
- Film studios still use film strips
- Did the samurai meditate
- Which will never change in human nature
- What is a connection in Redis
- What is a learning organization?
- Why did the USA leave UNESCO
- Marketing priorities for emerging businesses
- What aspects of computer networks involve programming
- Scientific predictions are always correct
- Is Cryptocurrency Mining Profitable In USA
- How do xylem and phloem cells differ?
- Which songs are the most difficult to cover
- What are some cool unix linux commands
- What is the movie The Uninvited about
- What is the full form of CFG
- Which Comes First Alpha or Beta Test
- Gmail is free
- What is your greatest commitment
- What are some uses for screen printing
- Prefer the personality or the appearance of the brain
- Is Forex Better Than Crypto For Stability?