What is a Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper
Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper (PRSP)
PRSP is the abbreviation for "Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper". The concept of PRSPs was developed by the World Bank (call up a lexicon entry for the term) * and IMF (call up a lexicon entry for the term) * as a comprehensive approach to poverty reduction (call up a lexicon entry for the term) * and introduced it in 1999. The aim of the concept is to direct the policy of the two institutions towards the poorest countries entirely towards the goal of poverty reduction. The idea of the PRSPs is based on the fact that the poorer countries themselves develop strategies for the development of their economy and their social system and take responsibility for their implementation. The donor countries (access the lexicon entry for the term) * support these strategies.
PRSPs should be created in a participatory (call up a lexicon entry for the term) * process, which means that civil society (call up a lexicon entry for the term) * should also participate in their development: unions, employers' associations, churches, non-governmental organizations (lexicon entry call for the term) *, cooperatives and grassroots groups. The PRSPs cover economic, financial and social aspects. They should be continuously developed.
The submission of a strategy paper on poverty reduction is a prerequisite for participating in some IMF loan programs and also for debt relief within the framework of the HIPC initiative (call up the encyclopedia entry for the term) *.
- What is a bed sore
- Does a mechanical watch really define time?
- Why is it difficult to break gravity
- What do mathematicians think of logicians?
- What Are the Qualifications of a Diet Assistant
- Do you like Ronaldo's free kick
- Sugar is bad for me
- What is a toxic leadership style
- How do I get a British girl
- How can I start reading again?
- What are quantum algorithms
- Fruits or flowers, what do you like
- Space exploration should be banned
- What is ephedrine
- Which song best describes your last relationship?
- What is BTS next song
- Can I write macOS apps with C?
- Can Pinterest become more attractive to guys
- More people are using iOS or Android
- Why are schools and colleges bad things
- Will BTS ever date their ARMY
- How Do I Take MuscleBlaze Weight Gainer
- Is an iPad 2 out of date?
- What resources do you need to retire