What is sequence control
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Sequence, Plural: Se | quen | zen
- IPA: [zeˈkvɛnʦ]
- 1) a sequence of similar things
- 2) Movie Self-contained group of successive settings that belong to one another and document a phase in the development of the narrative
- 1) Sequence, order
- 2) sequence of images
- 2) cinematic unity
- 1) Eulalia sequence, risk analysis sequence, signal sequence, transaction processing sequence, transaction processing sequence
- 2) fight sequence, plan sequence
- 1) A digital system processes sampled signals, i.e. sequences of numbers or Sequences.
- 2) Who one sequence If you want to install a DVD in your own strip, you always have to ask the rights holder for permission beforehand - and usually also pay.
- 1) sequence the amino acid
- Sequence diagram, sequence homology, sequence motif
- Nominative: singular sequence; Plural Sequences
- Genitive: singular sequence; Plural Sequences
- Dative: singular sequence; Plural Sequences
- Accusative: singular sequence; Plural Sequences
- English: sequence
- French: séquence
- Galician: secuencia
- Hebrew: רצף
- Italian: sequencea (Female)
- Catalan: seqüència
- Korean: 시퀀스
- Dutch: sequens
- Persian: سکانس
- Portuguese: sequência
- Swedish: sekvens
- Spanish: secuencia (Female)
- Turkish: Mathematics: ardışıklık, dizi; diziliş, sıra
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Canadian researchers deciphered the genetic sequence of bumblebees to explain reasons for the impending extinction of insects.“
stern.de, August 17, 2018
„Two years ago a court ruled that one sequence Do not infringe the copyright in the Led Zeppelin song. The process is being reopened due to procedural errors.“
DiePresse.com, September 29, 2018
„It shows a paddle steamer sailing across the Rhine near Cologne - 122 years ago. A filmmaker has that sequence discovered in France.“
Spiegel Online, November 13, 2018
„November 2018 a 15-minute sequence with video recordings from the German Animal Welfare Office, which on the one hand show how pigs are brought to slaughter with so-called electric drivers.“
Animal Health Online, November 21, 2018
„A new clip for the Game of Thrones finale shows us Arya seeing a living dragon for the first time. The short sequence could tell us more than it initially appears.“
moviepilot.de, February 26, 2019
„It takes half a minute sequence from the prison. 30 seconds that changed the life of the correctional officer Stefan B. forever.“
BILD.de, January 23, 2020
„Tom Cruise held his breath for minutes to do a stunt in Mission: Impossible 5 - Rogue Nation. We have background information on the literally breathtaking sequence for you.“
moviepilot.de, October 02, 2020
„But the one in question sequence is apparently only contained in the German version. That raises questions.“
Welt.de, April 29, 2020
„Does the hiphopper have the sequence stolen or just sampled? The judges do not make the decision easy for themselves.“
n-tv.de, January 09, 2020
„A sequence The Twitter community was amused in the image video by the Green Party leader Birgit Hebein.“
ORF, August 20, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- (that) one after the other
- ... route (journalistic) (technical, jargon)
- sequence: orderly, orderly sequence
- procedure: general: process, sequence; Water drain, a device for draining liquids; Construction: a connecting component; Ending a period of time, coming to an end
- chronology: Time measurement, time calculation; temporal sequence; Science of time measurement and calculation, no plural
- episode: Result or effect of an action or event; Series of sequential things or events; Part of a series, in particular for books, magazines, television series and radio plays; Mathematics list of numbers set in their order; more precisely: a mapping of the natural numbers to another set
- Run: Athletics (competition) races; Rowing: races, several runs (preliminary, intermediate and final) form a regatta; temporal sequence of events; Music rapid succession of tones; Lucky streak in the game; Path of a flowing water; Hair-game leg; Military, technology: barrel of a handgun; Technology of continuous movement of a machine; Computer science the automated processing of certain (economic) processes in a mass processing
- Precedence: List with a grading according to value or importance
- sequence: orderly, orderly sequence
- chronological sequence
- episode: Result or effect of an action or event; Series of sequential things or events; Part of a series, in particular for books, magazines, television series and radio plays; Mathematics List of Numbers in Order; more precisely: a mapping of the natural numbers to another set
Another word (synonym) for sequence - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "sequence":
gene: Biology, heredity: Sequence on the DNA that codes for a ribonucleic acid with a specific base sequence. Origin of the term: The term "genetics" was introduced in 1906 by William Bateson; Building on this, the Danish botanist Wilhelm Johannsen coined the expression "gene" in 1909
Processing: The released interruption time is the trivial case of the sequence: The activities are carried out one after the other at indefinite intervals, whereby the time span between the processing is not specified in the modeling
sequentially:… 1) consecutively, one after the other, origin of the term: Derivation to sequence with the derivative (derivative morpheme) -iell; possibly English Prototype: "sequential" Opposite words: 1) ...
Anticipation: ... anticipation, anticipation 2) Linguistics: a kind of slip of the tongue in which a linguistic sequence is shifted forward in the sequence 3) Biology: the one between earlier and ...
aboutissement: Success, success, consequence, sequence, success, result, result, consequence, consequence Translations German: 1) Success, success, result, sequence, success, result, result, consequence, consequence
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Sequence" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (22.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Sequenz/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term “sequence” and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Sequences (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Se | quen | zen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [zeˈkvɛnt͡sn̩]…
Sequoia (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular Sequoia; Plural 1 sequoias; Plural 2 sequoias ...
Sequoias (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Se | quo | ias Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [zeˈkvoːjas]…
Sequoias (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Se | quo | ien Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [zeˈkvoːjən]…
Ser (German) Part of Speech: Abbreviation Meaning / Definition: 1) (Chemistry) Abbreviation of Serine, an amino acid ...
Sera (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Se | ra Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈzeːʁa] Grammatical…
Serafim (German) Part of speech: Declined form Lower forms: Accusative plural: Seraphim Hyphenation: Se | ra | phim,…
seraglio (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular seraglio; Plural serails genitive: singular ...
Serail (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Se | rails Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [zeˈʁaɪ̯s],…
- Lyndon B. Johnson was a cruel person
- Why is timing more important than speed
- What would make you stay on Quora
- How can I repair a SharePoint file
- What mistakes are unforgivable in a relationship?
- Is there luggage with temperature control?
- How do Chinese police officers do their jobs?
- How good are Cleto Reyes boxing gloves
- What clogs in an induction motor
- Why does Misiones belong to Argentina
- What causes pillbox effect on TV
- Which is better Honda or TVS
- What did MMA do to Mamamoo
- How to say no in Chinese
- Why does jQuery use anonymous functions
- Suggested topics for graduation as a systems engineer
- How do I stop bot emails
- How are fractals and chaos theory related?
- Borderlands 3 will be popular
- What do you want to buy
- What is meant by security socket layer
- Is design agile
- Like Vasant Vihar School in Thane
- How can I make edible teacups