Do The Offspring still on tour
The Offspring: new album will be released on April 16, 2021, first single online
One of the most successful punk bands of all time is back this week, though The Offspring announce the deadline for their new album - the first in almost 10 years! The 10th studio album by the Californians is Let The Bad Times Roll and on April 16, 2021 Concord Records appear. Parallel to the album announcement, the title single will be released this week and can be heard on the stream as of now.
They are among the veterans and pioneers of the Southern California punk rock scene, have sold well over 40 million albums since their beginnings in the eighties, won countless awards, traveled around the globe - and played over 500 celebrated live shows in the last decade alone. While their many classics can still be heard frequently in cinema and TV productions, video games & Co. The Offspring - Singer Dexter Holland, Guitarist Noodles, Drummer Pete Parada and newcomer Todd Morse on bass - recently again spent significantly more time in the studio to now turn to the next chapter: Let The Bad Times Roll.
Have written and recorded The Offspring the 12 new songs over several years, which was partly done in the band's own studio in Huntington Beach took place, partly in other locations. For the third time, they brought the Canadian who has been active for over 40 years as a producer Bob rock with whom they had already worked on the previous albums in 2008 and 2012.
Of course, the classic punk spirit also permeates their latest pieces, if The Offspring and singers Dexter Holland direct your gaze to the latest developments and set your own point of view to music without mincing your words. The theme song, written at the end of 2019 and recorded in 2020, deals with the domestic political problems of the USA: “I feel like we're at a special point in history where the leaders of the greatest nations are no longer saying 'we're doing our best,' but rather something like 'fuck it,' and that's pretty scary "so the singer's comment about the recent turmoil.
Also founding member and guitarist Noodles commented on the single and the album title: “They say that if everything is going down the drain, then we should at least make the best of it - or at least make our exit relaxed and exuberant. Let The Bad Times Roll!“
Let The Bad Times Roll Tracklist:
1. This Is Not Utopia
2. Let The Bad Times Roll
3. Behind Your Walls
4th Army of One
5. Breaking these bones
6. Coming for you
7. We Never Have Sex Anymore
8. In The Hall Of The Mountain King
9. The Opioid Diaries
10. Hassan Chop
11. Gone Away
Source: October Promotion & Management
- How's the parking in Dalton, GA
- How to choose a pediatrician
- Advaita Vedanta is a book
- How does the character determine the acidity?
- What is a use case slice
- How can I download music on iOS
- How do we read the Koran with understanding
- What is an Aadhar-based E-mark
- How is 2 57 divisible by 4?
- How can I get free travel vouchers
- Is Oppo and Vivo one company
- What is the value of cosec60 1
- What harmless things could possibly destroy Germany
- Can Bran Stark regain his humanity
- Is that a good poem
- Are you good at worrying people
- Why can't Manila have subways
- Philosophy is good
- Which company owns Gap Old Navy
- What can I pray about for you
- What was Jim Carey's first film
- Are icebreaker activities overused in professional development
- Why is HCl stronger than acetic acid
- Did Hitler believe in Christ