How does a Sith bleed a lightsaber
- “Corrupt the cyber crystal. Teach him your pain. Teach him your anger. Hear him sing a song of the dark side Let him bleed. "
- - Darth Sidious, to Darth Vader(Source)
Blossoms is the process that a user of the dark side uses to subjugate a cyber crystal to his will with the help of the force.
The process of bleeding consists in the fact that a power user of the dark side transfers all his anger, fear, fear and pain through the power into the cyber crystal and thus tortures him in order to convert him to the dark side. Sooner or later this will lead to the crystal starting to bleed and turning red as a result. The blade created by such a bled crystal is also red and is used almost exclusively by users of the dark side.
However, not every red-bladed lightsaber contained a bleeding cyber crystal. A user of the dark side can even make normal rocks bleed through meditation, which also creates a red, synthetic lightsaber crystal. In addition, a cyber crystal that is in the possession of a dark side user may start bleeding on its own sooner later if the user meditates with the crystal. And while any crystal can be made to bleed, some Sith believed that crystals stolen from Jedi were best for bleeding. Since Kyber Crystals naturally have an affinity for the light side of the Force, they will attempt to oppose the change being forced upon them by the dark side.
When Darth Vader first tried to make the green crystal in Jedi Master Kirak Infil'a's lightsaber bleed, he experienced such intense visions of the light side that he almost went mad. Vader later traveled to Coruscant and found some cyber crystals in Galen Erso's office, which he eventually bleeded.
In 28 NSY, after the skirmish on the moon of Mimban, Ben Solo made the blue kyber crystals of his lightsaber bleed, with real blood running down his hands. Then he placed it in his new lightsaber.
It is possible to bring the cyber crystals contaminated by the bleeding back into the light with the help of power healing or to cleanse / heal them from the dark side, whereby the color of the crystal changes again. Ahsoka Tano applied Power Healing to the Sixth Brother's crystals, in which case they turned white.
- ↑ 1,01,11,21,31,4Ahsoka
- ↑ 2,02,12,2Darth Vader (2017) – The chosen one
- ↑ 3,03,13,2The rise of Kylo Ren
- ↑ Own translation
- ↑ 5,05,1Lightsabers: Everything about the most famous weapons of the Jedi and the Sith
- ↑Darth Vader Annual(Volume 2)
- What is your disadvantage
- How long can you fast
- Ceramic is harder than titanium
- Why are Telugu films so interesting
- How programmers make video games
- Can burn a retrograde planet
- What is nougat
- Is morality older than the law
- How many years are there in MBBS
- Which violin should I play next?
- What does an apps traction mean
- How many arboretums does Kerala have
- Is the movie Eleni historically correct
- Is there music on Music Xray
- How can I be a better team worker
- Why is the amusement arcade called amusement arcade
- Various therapies can reduce autism
- What's the best Linux
- Is mCPBA a peroxyacid
- How do I learn things
- Have an IP address
- What are the criticisms of UML
- Does Booking com offer an API
- Jain's belief in dowry