What are good rules for a classroom
Well organized in a structured classroom
Every teacher strives for a trusting, controlled coexistence in the classroom. In reality, however, this dream of undisturbed teaching often fails due to small mistakes. Do you finally want to teach a stress-free classroom? Our tips help to develop a successful dynamic between teacher and student.
It is advisable to carefully study the school's discipline and behavioral rules for the classroom or rules on the use of rewards and penalties and, if necessary, adapt the new methods accordingly.
It is optimal to arrange tables and chairs in the classroom so that you can get to each and every one of them at any time and without having to move or disturb students. Think about which arrangement works with which group. Even if you have to get students into the habit of moving the tables every time, the investment of time can be worthwhile if there is less interference. Set aside specific places in the classroom for posting rules of conduct and make them known. The notice is intended for both the students and you and should be clearly visible from anywhere in the classroom, not covered by a desk or cupboards, and written in large letters. It is of course most effective when the students have worked out and designed it themselves, but certain guidelines are certainly useful. A notice with rules of conduct slowly adjusts the pupils to the upcoming changes and new rules, rituals and remarks can easily be put in writing there.
Mandatory seating arrangements
Create a seating plan for all new classes and review them regularly. It makes sense to introduce them in the class in a binding manner and to use the implementation by students as a reward or sanction. As long as you don't know all of the first names, students can use name tags (younger students can make these themselves). It is certainly best to learn all the names as quickly as possible. The students know your name straight away and addressing a student with "you" or "you in a red sweater" is not a good prerequisite for building a good teacher-student relationship.
- How do peppers grow
- Is radioactivity caused by humans or does it occur naturally?
- Are there startups in Dehradun
- Can Tsunade use Sage mode like Hashirama
- What does cultivation mean
- The iTunes Store is not available
- How do you feel about tactical voting
- Are irrational numbers divisible by 1
- Who is your favorite communist
- What's your rating of Some RandomThoughts
- Is Express World Delivery a real company
- How effective is headspace
- What is a Carioca slang
- Why are there no natural oligosynthetic languages
- What's your favorite place in Paris
- Which coupon theme does Retailmenot Com
- Is BPT just 1
- What are the risks of not masturbating
- House cats are scavengers
- Do you think Daisy Ridley is forever?
- Takes Elon Musk nootropics
- What is the most interesting math book
- Who are your favorite Enlightenment characters
- Has Apple reached its maximum potential?
- Who do you follow on Twitter
- There are electric boats and ships
- What is the script of Arunachal Pradesh
- How do you get started with Gmail
- How was whiskey and cola invented
- Help me plz
- Why are genetically modified organisms important
- Can you give a prediction from my Kundli?
- What makes cell membranes