What software is used in biomedical instruments
For biomedicine and analytical instruments
Sensirion presents its flow sensor SLF3S-1300F. According to its own statement, the sensor offers maximum safety, stability and long-term reliability for a wide range of applications, be it in diagnostics, for analytical instruments or in biomedicine.
The straight and unobstructed flow channel of the SLF3S-1300F contains no moving parts; inert wetted materials should ensure excellent chemical resistance and excellent media compatibility. As the sensor measures flow rates of up to 40 ml / min bidirectionally, it enables the monitoring of the entire fluidic system as well as the detection of frequent error modes.
The flow sensor enables good flow control and system reliability for applications in areas such as biomedicine, diagnostics or analytical instruments. According to the manufacturer, its compact form factor and cost-saving design allow system developments with one or more sensors that were previously unthinkable.
You might also be interested in
- Why can't I have a boyfriend 1
- What motivates crypto-HODLers to HODL
- Do you know Dylan MacIntyre
- What is accelerated corrosion
- How do dendrites get information
- When did Gianni Versace die?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the IIIT Delhi
- Will homeopathy treat kidney damage
- What are the symptoms of heat exhaustion
- Can you explain this Python WHILE code
- Can 522n 17 be a perfect square
- How popular is maitre gims in France
- Women become weaker during menstruation
- How does DBT therapy work 1
- Can I use google images after editing
- What is an environmentally friendly concrete batching plant
- Takes precalculus low for a senior
- People in China like cupcakes
- Is Borneo expensive
- An anxiety disorder may cause EKG-EKG abnormalities
- Do train attendants really say All Aboard
- What is game theory equilibrium
- Which countries are Czechoslovakia now
- How do comfort zones lead to failure
- What did Karl Marx want to experience?
- What is a network controller
- What do magnetic poles do
- Is it safe in Ferndale Johannesburg
- Who is the hottest RWBY character
- How popular is the monarchy in Luxembourg
- What's the point of top shelf liquor
- What is an overrated men's Cologne
- Hypothyroidism may cause atrial fibrillation