What is traditional Italian pizza
When mixing the dough, the order of the ingredients is important: First Flour, then water, then the one dissolved in water yeast. The salt comes to the end. Then the dough is portioned (balls of about 200 grams, depending on the size of the pizzas) and put to rest. It is only ready for use after 8-24 hours.
Left: When shaping the pizza by hand, the structure of the dough is retained. Then the dough has to be spun and cleaned of leftover flour - this is where the pizza acrobatics came about.
right: The pizza topping: on a tomato base (mostly simple, strained tomato), mozzarella and a little basil are sprinkled on - by eye: not too much, not too little.
This is how the pizza gets in the oven.
Text: A tavola (Magazine for Italian cuisine, culture and way of life)
You might also be interested in:
For the eighth time in a row:
© 2021 Wolfgang Pruscha
- What are the new fashions of technology
- What are the positive aspects of laziness
- How useful are fibers
- Why is the neem tree considered medicinal
- Well worth LLM from UPES Dehradun
- Are self-reports about happiness levels correct?
- What is a repository manager
- Which DOCSIS uses Charter Why
- What does the basic SAP cost
- What are the 10 application system software
- Why can't I eat a lot
- Recommend reading Ready Player One
- How do lithographs and digital prints differ?
- What are mamra almonds
- Check out the colleges for sophomore year GPA
- Why are Jatavs still considered Dalits?
- What are the two senses of philosophy
- How is charge preserved in gamma radiation
- Shows iodine an oxidation of +1
- How safe is Dubai before the war
- What is the billing label for freelancers
- How are sociopaths affected by alcohol?
- How failure affects indecision
- Why is a Scrum important
- Who certifies NICMAR students
- Shanghai has snow
- How can I plant a safflower
- What do Koreans think of Pakistan 1
- Who uses supercomputers
- What are the characteristics of disciplined people
- What family do tadpoles fall into
- How possible is teleportation according to scientific knowledge
- My dog hates other dogs
- What does the DTrack