How long are working days normally
Parking: What is a working day and does Saturday also belong to it?
- Home page
From: Andre Borbe
Parking: What is a working day and does Saturday also belong to it? © picture alliance / Frank Leonhardt / dpa
Workdays 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. only with a parking ticket: Anyone looking for a parking space knows that. But what does workdays actually mean? Do I have to take a parking ticket on Saturday too?
The tiresome search for a free parking space occupies thousands of drivers in large cities every day. Finally found a suitable space, a sign indicates that a parking ticket is required on weekdays. From Monday to Friday everyone goes to the machine and draws a ticket, of course, but on a Saturday?
Many drivers then think: Saturday is not a working day, so I don't need a parking ticket. But are you correct? We clarify.
Video: Traffic Law - Is Saturday a Working Day?
Is Saturday a working day?
According to several court rulings, Saturday is a working day in road traffic. So if you stand in a parking lot on a Saturday that requires a parking ticket on weekdays, you should take a ticket. Otherwise there is a risk of a parking ticket. Attention: Speed limits that are only valid on weekdays must also be observed on Saturdays.
Most people no longer work on Saturdays, but that's the day that counts in common parlance as a working day. The Hamm Higher Regional Court decided in 2001 (AZ: 2 Ss OWi 127/01) in a speeding case on a Saturday like that
Also read:Do you know the subtle difference between parking and stopping?
Is Saturday always a working day?
Accordingly, one should not confuse working day with working day. Rather, the term is "Working day" as a delimitation to "Sunday and public holiday" to understand. For this reason, you should also pay attention to traffic signs with the addition "workday" or "workdays" on Saturdays.
To make the whole thing a little more complicated: Saturday is not a working day when it comes to deadlines. For example, if the rental agreement states that the rent must be transferred on the third working day of the month, Saturday does not count, because banks usually do not work on that day.
Also interesting:Parking in the opposite direction of travel - is that allowed?
- WordPress automatically generates XML sitemaps
- Can someone recover deleted WhatsApp messages?
- Why are some flowers difficult to grow?
- Who are Code42's main competitors
- What makes animals fascinating for humans
- What do Australians think of Rupert Murdoch
- Why are carpets so famous
- Do you have good faith
- Which are the best casinos ever
- Can a celebrity crush ruin your life
- How do I simply describe my startup
- What are some interesting facts about Villupuram
- How was life under the Galactic Empire
- What is Delray Beach FL known for
- What is natural bodybuilding
- How does the Lufthansa FlyNet service work
- How are reproduction and heredity related?
- Is an atomic energy
- What is a copper wire
- How can I live in Mumbai
- Why don't peacocks fly
- What is the name of our galaxy
- Can children vape CBD
- How to choose a pediatrician