What do jack rabbits eat
Wolfsblut Jack Rabbit with Rabbits & Vegetables Wet dog food
Please note: Due to the high volume of orders, delivery delays can currently occur
Choose a single variant:
- Packaging Unit:395 g can
Wolfsblut Jack Rabbit wet food consists of 30% rabbit and 27% rabbit and of course does not contain any coloring, flavoring or preservatives. The food-grade hare and rabbit meat is sourced exclusively from German farmers (no fattening animals!) and is free of drugs and hormones. With this one, especially for allergy-prone or food-sensitive dogs, suitable feed, only natural ingredients are used. It also contains herbs, fruits and vegetables, of course. This is essential because the forefather of all dogs, the wolf, also consumes these "additives" due to the stomach contents of its prey. In this way, the dog also receives all the trace elements, vitamins, minerals and other important elements it needs. Wolfsblut Jack Rabbit wet food is suitable for adult dogs of all breeds and will refined with the superfood Jerusalem artichoke. Thanks to the inulin it contains, this supports the formation of healthy intestinal bacteria and thus ensures for a healthy intestinal flora. The The immune system is sustainably strengthened and thus ensures the well-being of your dog.
Wolfsblut Jack Rabbit at a glance:
- 30% rabbit and 27% rabbit from German farmers
- Food grade meat
- Suitable for allergy sufferers
- With superfood Jerusalem artichoke for a healthy intestinal flora
- Without artificial flavors, colors and preservatives
- Grain-free and without genetically modified ingredients
- Suitable for adult dogs of all breeds
Note: The article can only be ordered in full PU. One pack contains 6 pieces.
Wolf blood is a premium feed, which is produced in Germany and England according to hygienic standards of food production. The feed is produced in state-of-the-art production facilities using processes that are unique in Europe, so that the natural minerals and vitamins as well as the digestibility of the proteins are preserved. Wolf blood contains no animal meal, no soy, no artificial colors, attractants or preservatives, no artificial flavors and of course no grain.
|Particularities:||Allergies & intolerances, grain-free, no added sugar|
|Lining type:||Wet food|
"Wolfsblut Jack Rabbit with rabbits & vegetables Wet dog food"
30% rabbit, 27% rabbit, stock, minerals, sweet potato, potato, pumpkin, parsnip, kohlrabi, carrot, fennel, tomato, moringa, chickpea, spinach, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, black currants, elderberries, Jerusalem artichokes, papaya, banana , Quinoa, parsley, prickly pear, nettle, hawthorn, dandelion, citrus bioflavonoids, ginseng, flaxseed
per kg: vitamin A 3000 IU, vitamin D3 200 IU, vitamin E 30 mg, taurine 100 mg, zinc 15 mg, manganese 3 mg, calcium iodate anhydrous 0.75 mg
Protein 10%, crude fiber 0.5%, oils and fats 6.1%, crude ash 2.5%, moisture 77%
|Weight of the dog in kg||Amount of feed per day in g|
|6 – 10||200 – 400|
|11 – 20||400 – 800|
|21– 30||800 – 1200|
|31 +||1200 +|
- Is it difficult to understand the Creole language
- Where can I find other sociopaths online
- Why are Android phones suddenly restarting
- What is preventing a relationship from developing
- How to use hidden WhatsApp emojis
- How many children did Lakshmana have
- Is married to Satya Nadella
- Would Britain survive a nuclear war?
- Talent acquisitions are becoming more common
- Are there not white Freemasons
- Is Djokovic a better returnee than Agassi
- Is Converse better than Nike
- Who is the landlord and why
- How does Wikipedia keep the content neutral?
- When are you fed up with sex
- What's green and in your wallet
- Who would win Gandalf or Sauron?
- How do hotel franchises work
- How did old Vietnam come to water?
- Can Lasik Cure High Astigmatism
- How damaging was the earthquake in Albania
- What is research assistant and teaching assistant
- What are the disadvantages of cloud telephony
- How safe are psychiatric clinics