Set goals to improve yourself
reach a targetThis is how you really achieve your goal
In order to achieve goals, our emotions need to be involved. What do you think our impulses for action are controlled more by reason or more by emotions? Is it primarily conscious decisions or are there rather unconscious processes behind them?
Answering these questions would probably make an interesting doctoral thesis, because these factors cannot be separated or calculated that easily and precisely. Rather, they interact with one another. It is a very individual mix of influences that makes us decide and act when achieving our goals.
In our brain there is a constant interplay between behavior control and emotional evaluation. The limbic system regulates and continuously checks which behaviors and sensory perceptions are positive or negative. It checks what should be repeated or avoided in the future.
When you think about your goal, you become aware of your emotions. Which feelings arise? Accept them - as they are. Because perceiving and allowing feelings is important in order to recognize impulses for action. Basically, every feeling is fine as it is, even if we rate it as positive or negative. Feel joy, happiness or curiosity. Then use that to strengthen your implementation energy. If fearful feelings are mixed in, these can be indications of obstacles. Differentiation of emotions is helpful here. It works like this:
- Which Czech books are worth reading
- How is e-commerce sales tax calculated
- Can an inguinal hernia remain small
- Are Tunisians and Lebanese really related
- What is self-efficacy
- Why did you start hanging up?
- What is life without friends and companions
- Is there an explanation for your reputation
- Can we use AC traction motors
- Slightly scratches wooden floors
- Muslims believe in angels
- How can digital marketing improve your ROI
- Who do you follow on Twitter
- Owned by Microsoft Intel
- Has Facebook hash passwords
- How did baseball come about?
- Are irrational numbers divisible by 1
- Did Jesus do the ablution before praying?
- Is the multiverse theory empirically verifiable
- Is it acceptable to drink around 15
- How would you deal with a polygamistic marriage
- How many counties are there in New Jersey
- What's your favorite Mac Miller song
- What is the software for e-commerce monitoring