Which website has Gobi Manchurian recipes
Crispy cauliflower recipe | Gobi Manchurian
My crispy cauliflower, Gobi Manchurian, is one of my favorites from Indian cuisine. The dish was created for the locals by Chinese immigrants (from Manchuria, the border region with North Korea).
Despite the exotic name, it is child's play with local ingredients: “A cozy Austria who loves India”
Even non-cauliflower fans will love this great dish!
Not only did the English take over some eating habits from the Indians (tea, mangoes, curry, etc.), the Indians also adopted customs and foods from the English, such as ketchup.
Instead of ketchup, you can of course cook the sauce with fresh tomatoes or canned tomatoes.
Please cook this sauce longer.
1 medium cauliflower
1 tbsp salt
1 L oil for deep-frying (corn, sunflower or rapeseed oil)
INGREDIENTS TOMATO SAUCE
10 cm ginger | 40 g
4 cloves of garlic
2 spring onions
2 pieces of chilli
3 tbsp oil
80 ml soy sauce
250 ml of ketchup
300 ml of water
1 pinch of salt
1 pinch of black pepper
100 g plain wheat flour T480
50 g corn starch
250 ml of cold water
1 teaspoon salt
1 spring onion
Ingredients cauliflower | Gobi Manchurian | Photo (c) Julian Kutos
Fill a saucepan large enough for the cauliflower to ¾ full of water and bring to the boil. Salt water. Remove leaves. Cook the cauliflower with the lid closed for 10 minutes on medium heat, then strain. Divide the cauliflower into florets, they shouldn't be too small.
PREPARING THE SAUCE
Finely chop the ginger, garlic, chilli and spring onions. Heat a pan with oil. Fry the garlic, spring onion and ginger until translucent. Then add soy sauce, ketchup and water and simmer for a few minutes. Salt and pepper.
Heat a saucepan with oil. Mix the flour and cornstarch. Salt and mix with water, do not stir too much. The breading should be rather sticky and lumpy. It's all about the perfect consistency: if the breading is too thin, it will run off the cauliflower - while breading that is too thick is difficult to bread.
Dip the florets and immediately add them to the hot oil. Fry until lightly browned. Then drain on kitchen paper, dip in sauce, sprinkle with coriander and chopped spring onions and serve immediately.
Crispy cauliflower | Gobi Manchurian | Photo (c) Julian Kutos
- You can get pregnant through an incubus
- What breed of cats is from Egypt
- Why is it that programmers prefer earphones to headphones?
- Why don't we pray time
- Have you ever set someone on fire with gas?
- Who is the Most Overrated Indian Rapper
- What are the differences between bio-minerals and geo-minerals
- Can I become a company?
- How is it on the planet Mercury
- Chemical engineering has too much chemistry
- Why can't I plan anything in advance
- How should I prepare for GMAT RC
- Which Instagram fitness star is your inspiration
- What surprised you about Bollywood today?
- What is Epistemological Anarchism
- How do corporate sales profiles help
- Is m health an M2M technology
- What is safety reporting in clinical trials
- How to Learn Stanford POS Tagger
- Like Vasant Vihar School in Thane
- What are the best probiotic skin care products
- How can I approach the Pareto principle
- What are the Most Surprising Search Engines
- Can flat tire people go to the military?