What is object hyperlinking
Hyperlink object (Excel)
- 2 minutes to read
Represents a hyperlink.
In which Hyperlink Object is an element of the Hyperlinks Collection.The Hyperlink object is a member of the Hyperlinks collection.
Use the Hyperlink Property of Shape Object to return the hyperlink for a shape (a shape can only contain one hyperlink) Hyperlink property of the Shape object to return the hyperlink for a shape (a shape can have only one hyperlink). The following example activates the hyperlink for shape one.
A range or worksheet can have more than one hyperlink. Use Hyperlinks (index), in which index the hyperlink number is to a single Hyperlink Object return. Use Hyperlinks (index), where index is the hyperlink number to return a single Hyperlink The following example activates hyperlink two in the range A1: B2.
See alsoSee also
Support and feedback
Have questions or feedback about Office VBA or this documentation? See Office VBA Support and Feedback for help with ways to get support and provide feedback. Please see Office VBA support and feedback for guidance about the ways you can receive support and provide feedback.
- Why did DeviantArt change the logo
- What causes fear of crowds
- What are some amazing moons
- How is Zebpay secure
- Your mom reads your blog
- Which question should Oliver Emberton answer next
- Who are the first known ambassadors
- Can you patent an advertising business model
- Why is laser amplification research important
- Is personal training only for the rich
- What is the value of sin 2pi
- Is the Dubsmash application legal to use
- How does rhythm affect the poem?
- What are the uses of gene therapy
- Any vitamin or food supplement used for sex
- Is Shani Dev unfavorable
- How are NHL athletes paid
- Are baking boxes recyclable
- What is the story of the pirate
- What is PSD
- What are the Symptoms of Eczema
- Why is smoking prohibited in Wipro
- Nivea Lip Balm darkens lips
- What is definite