Where can I download sports magazines
Football, fitness, kitesurfing | Hundreds of (sports) magazines are now available in one app!
The best (sports) magazines now in one app!
Rush from kiosk to kiosk and then miss the issue with the important Bundesliga results or - even worse! - Fish the subscribed magazine out of the mailbox too late and crumpled: That was once upon a time!
Because: The Swedish start-up Readly makes it possible to read the very latest newspapers and magazines "hot off the press" - comfortably from the sofa or on the go, in the subway, on the way to the gym, at the doctor's in the waiting room or when queuing the supermarket checkout.
This is made possible by the Readly app, with which you always have over 3,200 titles and more than 76,000 issues in your pocket. The clever flat rate allows unlimited access, the mobile-optimized article view enables relaxed reading on smartphones and tablets.
Great savings tip: If you buy it now, you can use all offers for three months for a slim 9.99 euros (instead of 29.97 euros)!
The choice is endless ...
600 (!) Magazines alone are in German. The huge range is divided into clear categories, which ensure that everyone can find their favorite magazine without any problems - regardless of whether it is the “September Issue of Vogue” or the “Kiteboarding” magazine, which appears six times a year.
Big sport for a small price
Classics such as "Sport Bild" with regular background reports on the stars of the Bundesliga or the latest rumors of change can be found as well as "The Red Bulletin" with action-packed stories from the world of extreme sports.
If you want to give your luck a boost, take a look at “tippmit”, Germany's largest betting newspaper.
Anyone looking for clever six-pack tips (next summer is sure to come!) Is well advised with the “Men's Health MUSCLE” special, while PS freaks will find exciting background information in “MOTORSPORT aktuell”.
Know what's going on
In addition, users can browse around the world: the country and language can be set in advance. For example, if you want to pimp your English and know what's going on in English-speaking countries, you can take a look at “Time” magazine, “Lonely Planet” or “Playboy” (because of the good interviews ...).
But there is also a lot going on in front of your own front door: "Reviersport" enables football freaks to experience all the games in the pot - and to impress the friends at the regulars' table with in-depth knowledge.
Quickly up to date
72 percent of the subscribers use the offer in between: take out the cell phone and off you go. Thanks to the download function, you can also read when you are offline - for example when traveling and wherever there is no WiFi - e.g. in the toilet line in the stadium. But missed something? No problem. Finally, older editions are also available at Readly.
So that you don't miss your favorite track (s): activate the reminder function! Great feature, but Readly has more to offer. There is a choice between a double-sided look and a single display. On top of that, the app helps to discover new things by suggesting suitable, interesting titles over and over again. The family account enables five people to create their own favorites lists and to develop individual reading worlds. No wonder that users reward the app with five stars.
Reading fun in three steps:
★ First: Register on the promotions page.
★ Second: Download the appropriate app.
★ Third: log in and read your favorite magazines.
From traditional sports such as football and tennis to cycling and running to kitesurfing and wrestling - the variety of topics is broad. Everyone can put together their own favorite portfolio and broaden their horizons - without running around and much cheaper than at the kiosk.
The Readly offer "3 months for only € 9.99" (instead of € 29.97). The offer is only valid for new customers and cannot be combined with other discounts. Then there are costs of € 9.99 / month. Readly membership can be canceled at any time.
- How was the first dialysis machine
- Why can a solid surface be bent
- What makes cotton soft
- Soul kinship can be one-sided
- Natural language processing Extract quotes from emails
- Will replace Tidal Spotify
- Can trust ever be rebuilt in marriage?
- Is Farina Wheat Cream
- An operation is the last option for a stake
- What should I do with myself
- How do I start a recycling industry
- How does the function for filling Dashlanes forms work
- What is an Otokar Cobra 2
- What is the full form of SATP
- Can an IT professional be a good HR department
- Is software just programming
- What are uses of fuzzy classifiers
- Who is the Mahiravana of Rama
- What is the name of the Buddha's father
- Is an agile methodology more expensive
- Foreign citizens can vote in your elections
- How do you train during a heatwave
- What is the oldest news network
- Why are high-resolution cameras so expensive
- Do The Offspring still on tour
- Some people bring negative energy with them
- Is UCF a good school
- How popular is Celine Dion in France
- What rights does a houseguest have?
- How similar are Bengali and Persian languages
- How do I create an educational assessment
- How to say arm in Turkish
- What is an Independent Claims Adjuster
- How are 3D photos taken