What do you call the bathroom furniture
When do you speak of substructure, when do you speak of base cabinet?
Furniture belongs in every room. Functionality and an attractive look are important here. Gone are the days when there was nothing to be found in the bathroom besides a bathtub, toilet and washbasin. Nowadays the question arises: a classic vanity unit or substructure including a washbasin or would you prefer a vanity top plus countertop washbasin?
In the case of the substructure including the wash basin, the ceramic basin and substructure are virtually "all of a piece" and are therefore optimally matched to one another. In the example: The bathroom furniture series Sceno by Fackelmann
A little digression into the world of bathroom furniture
If you are now wondering what all this is about and where the difference between base cabinet and substructure is, you have come to the right place! A complete bathroom furniture set usually consists of a mirror cabinet (is mounted in the middle above the washbasin), one or two wall cabinets (are usually mounted next to the mirror cabinet) and a tall cabinet (stands independently in the bathroom) or its smaller brother, the Midi cabinet. The latter can of course also be installed hanging low, which makes it easier to clean the floor underneath.
In its Montreal bathroom furniture series, manufacturer Fackelmann proves that the classic vanity unit can also be presented in a very appealing way.
Not all base cabinets are the same
The fully furnished bathroom is completed by the so-called base cabinets to the left and right of the washbasin, which should not be confused with the washbasin or vanity cabinet. All of them can be installed either in a low-hanging position or in a standing position. Rule of thumb: For everything that is placed, hung or otherwise built under the sink, the specialist speaks of the substructure.
A cabinet (including a recess for the siphon) that is placed under the already installed washbasin is referred to as a washbasin cabinet. Note: the regular one Base cabinet is on the left or right Next the sink. The Washbasin cabinet (see above) under the sink.
Vanity tops on which a countertop washbasin is mounted are currently very popular. No wonder, because such combinations look classy and chic.
Variations of the substructures
When it comes to substructures, a distinction is made between wash basin
Base unit (as described above), base unit including washbasin and the pure vanity top on which a countertop washbasin is placed. The latter variant impresses with its particularly elegant and elegant look and is currently very much in trend. The topic Vanities By the way, we have already examined it in detail elsewhere. You can find the corresponding magazine article here.
The noble and trendy bathroom furniture - combinations do not have to be priceless, however, are proven by our economy sets, which already have everything that makes up a complete bathroom for a fixed price (shower / bathtub / toilet excepted, of course).
Our savings sets start from 199 euros and already offer you a complete washing area including ceramic basin! Depending on the version / price, also with tall cabinets.
- What determines if someone is gay
- Can I submit a PIL in Hindi
- Is it worth it to be a game streamer
- Was Darjeeling ever a part of Sikkim
- What is the electronic configuration of Na
- Which is better 110V or 230V
- Which is better 110V or 230V
- You can use Gatorade to inject cracks
- Can a legal name change increase the dysphoria
- Is SAP HCM good or not
- How to Learn Flash Game Development
- What is a linear demand curve
- What causes the pressure plate to fail
- How can I be a Facebook member
- What animals store nuts
- Did Meng Wanzhou break a Canadian law
- Are you really swedish?
- What is the capital of Ukraine
- What are secondary funds
- How safe is Sao Tome and Principe
- How do I buy used clothing
- What are the types of cummins engines
- What distinguishes a market economy
- Which research journals are fake?
- Is Dinesh DSouza a respected Conservative intellectual
- What is the soft money
- Can I trade with my MacBook Pro?
- Who is Caroline Caddy
- India is upset with Pakistan
- What is the most important reason or feeling
- How did Gregor Mendel discover inheritance?
- What are western interests
- Interact matter and energy