In which country is the Legoland Park located
Legoland Denmark - holiday fun in the land of colored bricks
If you are on holiday in Jutland, there is almost no way around Legoland Denmark: the amusement park is the most popular attraction of the small kingdom after Copenhagen and is centrally located on the Jutland mainland in Billund.
Over 65 million built-in Lego particles and more than 50 attractions for every taste
It's no wonder that Denmark-Legoland has delighted fans of all ages from all over the world for decades - after all, many of us grew up with the colorful Lego bricks, created architectural masterpieces and had fantastic adventures with the figures.
Even if Lego wasn't your favorite toy in the past, great experiences await you at Legoland Billund - with your children, your partner, with friends, family or alone: On 14 hectares you will find more than 50 attractions, for which over 65 million colorful Lego bricks have been built: dragon caves and wild water courses, a Star Wars land and pirate ships, temples, haunted houses and gold mines, climbing walls and Duplo planes, 4D cinemas, Lego laboratories, and, and, and ...
A lot has happened in the oldest Legoland in the world since it opened in 1968, and it's not for nothing that the amusement park in Denmark is a model for the Lego countries in Malaysia, China and the USA, for example. Every year the makers of Jutland's number 1 amusement park come up with new attractions and events - with magician shows, fireworks and a roller coaster through Indian country, for example. How about a visit to the laser maze or a deep sea dive through the Sealife Park Atlantis? Check out what famous buildings from all over the world look like in Lego miniatures in Miniland or prove your skills in the Nintendo Game Zone. There's a lot to discover!
One day will probably not be enough to fully enjoy the varied holiday fun of Legoland Denmark. Those who want to stay longer can stay in the Legoland-themed hotel. Alternatively, you can visit the amusement park several times during your vacation in Denmark from your holiday accommodation, hotel or holiday home.
Good to know - Legoland Denmark relies on accessibility.
The park in Denmark-Billund has barrier-free paths and sanitary facilities. Wheelchairs can also be borrowed on site if required. The person accompanying visitors with a severely handicapped ID card has free entry.
So that not only people with obvious restrictions at the attractions have short waiting times and as much fun as possible, guests with autism or ADHD can apply for a "considerate bracelet" to present to the ride staff.
Legoland Denmark prices 2020
Prices for Legoland Denmark vary according to your age and the number of days you want to spend there.
You can pay on site in Danish kroner, by card and also in euros - however, only bills are accepted, you will receive change in kroner. There is an ATM and currency exchange facilities at Legoland Billund.
The Legoland is called
his guests warmly
The Legoland Denmark admission prices
379kr. (approx. € 51.00)
325kr. (approx. € 44.00)
Save up to 18%
599kr. (approx. € 80.00)
Tickets can currently only be booked online in advance and are limited to a lower contingent so that corona-related distance rules can be guaranteed.
Source: www.legoland.dk (as of February 2021)
Season pass: Discounts at attractions, souvenir shops, food and drink.
Group discounts: is available if you visit Legoland with a total of 20 people and book the tickets at least three days in advance.
It should be noted that, depending on the ticket, not all attractions of the amusement park are free of charge. Food and drinks in the themed restaurants, cafés and kiosks also cost extra. However, if you want, you can bring your own picnic with you.
Subscribe to the newsletter now and receive the most beautiful holiday homes in your mailbox.
€ 100.00 voucher
to the opening of the border
to back up
30,000 Denmark fans
If you book your ticket to Denmark-Legoland online at least seven days before your visit, you will save ten percent.
Good to know - admission for dogs is free.
If you take your darling on a leash and collect their legacies if necessary, they can accompany you to Legoland. The operators of the amusement park have set up water bowls in suitable places and have poop bags ready if necessary. You don't have to pay entry for your dog. If you would like to spend the night with your four-legged friend at the Legoland Hotel, ask for rooms for guests with pets.
More information about vacationing with your dog
Legoland Denmark address, map and how to get there
Billund is the cradle of Lego bricks - colorful building elements were already being produced in the Danish city in 1949, before the world's first Lego amusement park opened its doors there 20 years later. Many roads lead you directly to Legoland Denmark, it is centrally located in the interior of Jutland.
- Arriving by car: From many holiday homes and hotels in Jutland, the journey takes a maximum of an hour. There are charging stations for electric cars and paid parking spaces right in front of the amusement park.
- Arrival by bike: The Danes like their bikes. You will therefore find many bike racks in front of the entrance to the Legoland Park.
- Arrival by bus and train: Billund is the largest city in the region. There are various long-distance bus and train connections from Germany.
- Arriving by plane: Billund's airport is - after the one in Copenhagen - the largest in the kingdom. Direct flights depart from Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Frankfurt and Munich.
- Day trip from Germany: From the Danish-German border, the drive to Billund only takes an hour and a half - maybe you and your loved ones even fancy a day trip to Legoland?
Address: Legoland Billund Resort, Nordmarksvej 9, 7190 Billund, Denmark
Phone: +45 7533 1333
E-mail address:[email protected]
Legoland Denmark on map
Legoland Denmark Voucher
Would you like to make someone happy with a Legoland voucher or visit the amusement park in Denmark at a discount? Both are options:
- Discounts in Legoland with the "Be Happy Pass": You can get it free of charge from Danish tourist information offices or directly from Legoland and receive discounts on numerous attractions in the Scandinavian Kingdom. In Legoland Denmark, your visit to rides with photo opportunities will be cheaper with the Be Happy Pass - extra photos included.
- Voucher codes for the Danish Legoland: Legoland has cooperations with numerous partners. When you book your admission tickets online, you will therefore find appropriate input fields for voucher codes. With a little luck, you can also save in this way.
- Give away a voucher for Legoland Denmark: If you want to treat your partner, friends or your child with a voucher for an eventful day, order a Legoland gift card online. You can choose the design, shipping method, voucher value and delivery address yourself.
Legoland Denmark opening times 2021
The Lego Hotel can be booked under the current conditions. Park is closed to external visitors and hotel guests until March 26th, 2021. From March 27th, 2021 “trips” will be offered again, but only on certain days. Dates can be found here:
Frequently asked questions about Legoland Denmark
Legoland Billund has attractions for children from toddlers to teenagers and the young at heart. Of course, the very little ones can also be taken onto the site in a stroller.
The Danish Legoland is located in Billund and is only a few kilometers from Billund Airport and the center of the city. The Legoland address is: Legoland Billund Resort | Nordmarksvej 9 | 7190 Billund | Denmark. Billund itself is centrally located in the middle of Jutland. The drive from Flensburg takes between one and a half and two hours.
Legoland in Denmark is open between March 28th and November 1st in 2020. In the meantime there are designated days of rest. The opening times vary depending on the season and the day of the week. The Legoland Park and its attractions open at 10 a.m. The attractions close one hour before the park. The latter is open until 6 p.m., 8 p.m. or 9 p.m.
Due to the corona situation, however, there may be deviations in 2020. If you are planning your visit to Legoland, it is better to find out about the opening times on your preferred date in advance.
A day ticket costs 379 Danish kroner (DKK) (approx. 51 euros) per person, a family pass for a total of up to five people with a maximum of two adults is available from 325 kroner (approx. 44 euros) per person. Children between the ages of zero and two years do not have to pay admission. Day tickets can currently only be booked online in advance, because the daily ticket quota has been reduced so that covid-19-related safety distances can be observed.
Not all attractions in Legoland are free, food and drinks are not included, but you are welcome to bring your own.
Depending on the provider, there are also voucher codes for Legoland when booking your holiday home or visiting other Danish attractions. When booking the Legoland admission ticket online, simply enter the code in the input field provided.
Legoland in Billund, Denmark, is the oldest in the world and was opened in 1968. The Lego company was founded in Billund and the colored bricks were invented there.
- What's the best Macklemore song
- Should I get an art display
- What's your favorite taco
- What is an Eastern Rite Catholic
- Why do people commute
- What does NCT
- Why are African religions not taken into account
- What are the criticisms of UML
- What is the course duration of MPH
- Why do I sometimes hear fuzziness
- What is illegal about car accidents
- Which is better Disney or Netflix
- What are some amazing moons
- What is the taste of tomatoes
- Are grocery store receipts recyclable
- How do some bicycle power meters work
- How is 2 57 divisible by 4?
- How do I use pomade
- How to Learn Stanford POS Tagger
- What is our responsibility in international cooperation
- The arson attack in Dresden was a mistake
- How do colicky babies behave
- What sports were invented by Canadians
- What types of records management are there