How is Lunascript implemented
Lunascript is supposed to build ready-made web applications
Lunascript is still to be classified as "work in progress" and not published. Behind it are some former developers from Facebook and Google who together founded the startup Asana to develop a collaborative information manager. Among others, Dustin Moskovit, one of the founders of Facebook and its former head of technology, and the former Facebook technical director Justin Rosenstein as well as the former Google developers Malcolm Handley and Greg Slovacek will be there. The company was financed by Benchmark Capital and Andreessen-Horowitz with around 9 million US dollars in venture capital.
- QUNDIS GmbH, Mannheim
- PCV Systemhaus GmbH & Co. KG, Grevenbroich
The Asana founders explain their motivation for developing Lunascript when they are tired of writing the same code over and over again. Even if the current frameworks and methods are used, the development of modern web applications is complex. As a rule, the same functions must be implemented once on the server side and once on the client side in different languages and, if changes are made, the data between the server and client must be synchronized.
This makes every function increasingly complex and the core of the application ultimately only accounts for 10 percent of the work. This is exactly where Lunascirpt should start and take over the remaining 90 percent.
At the moment, however, Asana is focusing on the actual product, which it describes as the Collaborative Information Manager. In turn, it will be based on Lunascript, which will be released when the software is mature enough.
- Indian colleges are all about internships
- What distinguishes perceptual illusion and hallucination
- Who sang the song High Women
- Was Goethe a sexist?
- Why do dogs have to be bathed
- Which hair products does Donald Trump use
- What are the worldview paradigms of research
- What are the best books on anarchism
- What physics tells about God
- What drives a bully to intimidate
- Deviating boundaries can cause severe earthquakes
- What are the greatest secrets of the CIA
- Is IRCTC different from Indian Railways
- What is binary arithmetic
- Which phone is best for playing PUBG?
- How can Wireshark help system administrators
- Is digital currency a joke
- What screams I'm new here in Quebec
- Is there a uniform in BKBIET Pilani
- What is 89 out of 100
- Why was Claude Shannon's Ultimate Machine made
- Is Amazon an ethical company
- Wrong side won Robert's Rebellion
- How can we improve our lifestyle