Why should you avoid advising anyone?
Tips for handling medication
Arlt, S., Lidner, R., Rösler, A., Renteln-Kruse, W. v. (2008). Adherence to Medication in Patients with Dementia. Predictors and Strategies for Improvement. Drugs & Aging, 25 (12), 1033-1047.
Assiri, G. A., Shebl, N. A., Mahmoud, M. A., Aloudah, N., Grant, E., Aljadhey, H. & Sheikh, A. (2018). What is the epidemiology of medication errors, error-related adverse events and risk factors for errors in adults managed in community care contexts? A systematic review of the international literature. BMJ Open Access. Link [accessed on 04.02.2021]
Aston, L., Hilton, A., Moutela, T., Shaw, R., & Maidment, I. (2017). Exploring the evidence base for how people with dementia and their informal carers manage their medication in the community: a mixed studies review. BMC geriatrics, 17 (1), 1-11.
German Society for Gerontology and Geriatrics (DGGG), German Society for Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Psychosomatics and Neurology (DGPPN), & German Society for Neurology (DGN) (ed.) (2020). Consent of people with dementia to medical measures. S2k guideline 108 - 001. AWMF online. Link [accessed on 04.02.2021]
Eggert, S., Sulmann, D., & Teubner, C. (2019). Medication in home care from the perspective of caregivers. ZQP analysis. Berlin: Center for Quality in Nursing. Link [accessed on 04.02.2021]
El-Saifi, N., Moyle, W., Jones, C., & Alston-Knox, C. (2019). Determinants of medication adherence in older people with dementia from the caregivers' perspective. International psychogeriatrics, 31 (3), 331-339. doi: 10.1017 / S1041610218000583
Koziolek, M., Alcaro, S., Augustijns, P., Basit, A. W., Grimm, M., Hens, B., ... & Corsetti, M. (2019). The mechanisms of pharmacokinetic food-drug interactions - A perspective from the UNGAP group. European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 134, 31-59.
Scheidt-Nave, C., Richter, S., Fuchs, J., & Kuhlmey, A. (2010). Challenges to health research for an aging society using the example of “multimorbidity”. Federal Health Gazette-Health Research-Health Protection, 53 (5), 441-450. Link [accessed on 04.02.2021]
Schwinger, A. Jürchott, K., Tsiasioti, C. (2017). Dependency in Germany. In K. Jacobs, A. Kuhlmey, S. Greß, J. Klauber, & A. Schwinger (eds.), Pflege-Report 2017. Focus: The care of those in need of care (p.255-303). Schattauer: Stuttgart
Smith, D., Lovell, J., Weller, C., Kennedy, B., Winbolt, M., Young, C., & Ibrahim, J. (2017). A systematic review of medication non-adherence in persons with dementia or cognitive impairment. PloS one, 12 (2), e0170651. Link [accessed on 04.02.2021]
Wucherer, D., Thyrian, J. R., Eichler, T., Hertel, J., Kilimann, I., Richter, S., ..., Hoffmann, W. (2017). Drug related problems in community-dwelling primary care patients screened positive for dementia. International Psychogeriatrics, 1-12. doi: 10.1017 / S1041610217001442
- How long can you use nootropics 1
- What is the best business to buy
- Why are puppet shows no longer popular?
- How often do you refinance a mortgage
- When did Japan invade Korea?
- Where can I rent a laptop in Delhi
- Which are good core Java projects
- Why do we have a dominant side
- How do you help a person who has been deceived
- Are Jews discriminated against in Iran?
- What is cap and trade in business
- How do I claim a disability due to depression
- What should the goals of literature be
- How is mechanical engineering valued by girls
- Will Facebook implement its own search engine
- This is exactly what Pflanzen Kraeuter does
- Do bird calls have SPECIFIC meanings
- Why isn't my Phalaenopsis blooming?
- Has Hermione ever met the Dursleys
- How do I play Riven
- Is right to work a lie
- Can a hygienist damage your teeth
- How do you deal with serious disagreements?
- How many revolutions were triggered by the First World War