What is Elon Musk's blood type
Only 40 people worldwide have a blood type that can save "thousands of lives"
There is a really rare blood type that only forty people in the world have in common. However, it makes it possible to save many lives. We'll tell you more.
There are eight different blood groups, divided into the letters A, B, AB and the number 0. There is one other blood group that is much less known as it is extremely rare. Only 40 people have this blood type, which is why they have it golden blood is called.
An unusual color
The blood group is characterized by its special color, which is rather unusual compared to normal red blood because it is gold in color. The color is due to the lack of the most common antigen.
Antigens are substances that contain red blood cells. They are divided into the letters A, B, AB and the number 0. There are also Rh antigens that can be positive or negative. The peculiarity of golden blood is that it does not contain any Rh antigens, hence its scientific name Rh null blood.
One universal blood
To have factor rhesus zero, both parents must have this blood type. There are only 40 people in the world who are affected by this; these can save all people who depend on a blood donation. It is really precious blood.
However, people with rhesus null can only receive blood from someone with the same blood type. If you are one of these people, we encourage you to donate your blood so that as many people as possible can be saved.
- How is Microsoft IDC C + E Team
- Flying in the Air Force is tough
- Most Latinos are attractive
- When should I get Instagram
- Are Hindu women excluded from attending cremations
- Why don't the Iranians return to Zoroastrianism?
- A parchment paper is poisonous
- How do I become a chatbot advisor
- What is the difference between DNA and cDNA
- The US is richer than France
- What is more dangerous than a lie?
- Why isn't Tesla doing a lot of marketing
- Are Reliance Jio and Reliance GSM the same
- What is GNWL WL
- What animals are afraid of rhinos?
- Walking reduces weight
- How do you send a letter internationally?
- What is Pentium Dual Core
- What is a sterioselective reaction
- What is the potential for job satisfaction
- How does the color selection pen work
- Cryptography All hash functions are public
- How fast is a human stroke
- How do ants deliver their poison