Makes Sweden cruise ships
Cruise to Stockholm
- Providers, routes and prices
Provider, routes and prices
All major shipping companies now offer cruises with a stop in Stockholm, which, depending on the route, also take their guests to other Baltic metropolises such as Copenhagen, Tallinn, St. Petersburg or Helsinki. The two major providers with German as the language on board are AIDA and TUICruises (My ship). In addition, the large international shipping companies (e.g. MSC, Costa) as well as several smaller German providers offer cruises with a stop in the port of Stockholm (e.g. Hansa Touristik).
The prices for a cruise to Stockholm depend heavily on the travel period (high or low season), the selected cabin (inside, outside or balcony cabin) and the duration of the trip. AIDA and TUICruises have offers for shorter routes in the off-season for well under 1000 euros / person.
With the AIDA to Stockholm
AIDA Cruises is the market leader for cruises in German-speaking countries. With the concept of a “club ship”, a relaxed atmosphere without fixed table times and dress codes and affordable prices, it appeals to all age groups. AIDA also visits Stockholm several times a year with its 14 medium-sized ships, both on shorter and longer routes on the Baltic Sea. The journey begins in Warnemünde or Kiel. A current route overview can be found on the AIDA Cruises homepage:
All Baltic cruises from AIDA Cruises
With Mein Schiff to Stockholm
Very similar to AIDA, but perhaps a little more luxurious are the “Mein Schiff” cruise ships from TUICruises. Here, too, there is a lot of comfort at a very good price-performance ratio. That is to be emphasized Premium all inclusive Concept in which all drinks on board are included in the price. The “Mein Schiff” fleet also makes frequent stops in Stockholm, the routes mostly start in Kiel.
All Baltic cruises with Mein Schiff
In addition to the two large German providers AIDA and TUICruises, there are also numerous international and smaller German shipping companies that have cruises with a stop in Stockholm in their program:
Azamara, Carnival, Celebrity, Costa, Cunard, Disney, Hapag Lloyd, Majesty, MSC, Oceania, Open Sea, Phoenix, Princess, Pullmantur, Regent Seven Seas, Royal Caribbean, Sea Cloud, SilverSea and Star Clippers.
For a quick overview, we recommend the search engine of the Frankfurt online travel agency ehoi, with daily price comparisons and extensive information on all trips and special offers such as last-minute cruises and particularly cheap cancellation cabins.
- How do I transform data for normality
- Will BTS ever date their ARMY
- How do transit and progress diagrams differ?
- Lynching is a federal offense
- Is ShopUSA legal
- What is harassment
- Will mobile contacts find my social media
- What are the New York newspapers
- How do I file a cyber crime case
- Which are the top rated TEDtalks
- There is a beginner's guide to forging
- Which startups are hot in Montreal Canada
- What do you like about Athens Greece
- Which banks offer high-risk merchant accounts?
- What is meant by an unsigned character
- Who is the owner of YouTube
- Will the questions repeat themselves on the JIPMER
- How do you train during a heatwave
- What is ISRO's IRNSS NAVIC
- Low ferritin causes hypothyroidism
- Which should I choose Engineering or Art
- Where was Baaghi 2 shot
- How do I study Judaism
- How will copyright develop?
- In which city is the Johns Hopkins University located
- What is Framework 4
- How do you spend 1000 1
- What is 8 on the Beaufort Scale
- What is the range of a flute
- What are the plans for Swift 5
- How to draw animals
- Is ABET accreditation important for engineering
- Can batteries be recycled?
- Indian culture reflects hypocrisy