What is vortex math
If antimatter were a common fuel for spaceships, what could prevent them from being jointly armed? [Duplicate]
You could make it very difficult to contain it properly to arm it.
We have this problem with nuclear power (thank god!). It is much more difficult to detonate uranium with the power of an atomic bomb than it is to generate electricity from it. You have to enrich it first.
One of the biggest unknowns to antimatter use is containment. Good containment is difficult. The best we achieved was antiprotons for 16 minutes. Perhaps the only way you can store antimatter for a reasonable period of time is to stabilize it so well that it will take time for the energy to dissipate even if you disassemble the device. Maybe the antimatter self Part of the containment, and the properties of the antimatter are sufficient to maintain the containment for a short time.
Perhaps vortex math actually gives some useful results. Rodin coils are popular in this community because they are believed to ... well ... I'm just saying that there are many people who believe they can be used to violate the principle of energy conservation. Here is an example of something they can actually do.
One of the nice things that happen in these experiments is that you can manage to rotate something at great angular speeds, and even if you remove the force, the object continues to rotate (due to its angular inertia). However, if anything in vortex mathematics turns out to be correct, we can determine that "something else" can start rotating, and that rotating stabilizes the antimatter so that it does not immediately annihilate.
(Note: In particle physics we often refer to things as "spin" simply because they have rotational-like properties. This "spinning" could be more of a new attribute of matter than actual physical spinning like the spherical magnet in the video.)
In this case, it may take a minute or two for the spin to drop. A gun that discharges over a minute or two is much less terrifying than a weapon that discharges in milliseconds.
- Schools should give testimonials to students
- Why do friends sometimes quarrel
- What are you doing with your diploma
- Is it safe to use 1 password?
- Least of all a real word
- What is the full form of HRM
- What is ATM trading
- What's green and in your wallet
- What causes permanent scars
- What is surface potential in mosfet
- What is meant by the UV disaster?
- What does your office look like 1
- What is a simplified language
- The age increases in the room
- Is staged Gordon Ramsays Kitchen Nightmares
- How do you serve wine
- What is Google's information technology
- Why are there blushes around my stitches
- Why do fidgety weirdos stop spinning
- Who was Julius Ceasar
- What disaster can describe itself
- Which animal is a primary producer?
- Are icebergs hygienic
- All life forms have DNA