Is it worth more to watch the news
Current data on the corona crisis in NRW
7-day incidence in the counties and urban districts
Circles and independent cities are marked in color on the map, the number of new infections per 100,000 inhabitants within seven days being over 35 (yellow) or over 50. The time course of the incidences is decisive for decisions about openings.
Development of new infections
A look at the total number of new infections in North Rhine-Westphalia also provides information about the course of the infection. These numbers fluctuate very strongly, which is mainly due to the reporting channels from the districts and urban districts to the countryside. In order to compensate for these fluctuations and to show a trend, in addition to the absolute number of new infections, we also always show the average value for the previous seven days.
The so-called effective reproduction number shows how many people become infected. It indicates how many people an infected person infects on average. Without any measures, this rate for SARS-CoV-2 is around three on average, with the known mutations it is even four people. The aim is for the reproduction number to be below 1 in order to curb further spread of the virus.
The number is a statistical estimate and is only available nationwide, calculated by the RKI. According to the RKI, the previous R-value represents the occurrence of the infection about one to two weeks ago. The longer the period to which the estimate relates, the more precise the information will be. Therefore, the RKI has switched to specifying not only a 4-day mean but also a reproduction number that relates to a 7-day mean.
- What is a mastermind group
- What are brave games
- What's faker than WWE wrestling
- Can Albania win the Euro 2016?
- What is the movie The Uninvited about
- Chemotherapy is painful
- Who pushes more Lyft or Uber drivers
- Which band sang the song Stormy Weather
- What are some surprising statistics about AI
- What is an alternative to tramadol
- When was Twitter founded?
- Most liberals these days are culturally authoritative
- How secure is PNB Housing Finance
- How do I learn about myself
- How does something dissolve
- Can a baby lion grow without parents
- What harmless things could possibly destroy Germany
- What is Alec Baldwin doing these days
- Which printers work best with Apple products
- How can I have my recording deleted?
- How can I access dark websites
- Where can I play Go in NYC
- What are the benefits of exposure
- What are some India-based Recruiting Startups