What is the most mind-blowing moment in a movie
Top 10: The best films of 2018
10th place: extinction
Alex Garland's ambitious science fiction film about a mysterious substance from outer space is one of the most talked about films of 2018. Extinction is not your typical alien film: Instead, Garland relies on metaphorical concepts and transcendental visual gadgets, which above all turn the end of the film into one of the most stunning film moments of 2018.
Our full review of 'Extinction'!
9th place: The Disaster Artist
Film fans agree: The room is the worst movie ever. Now James Franco has us with him The disaster artist the backstory of this disastrous masterpiece was given, for which he sat on the director's chair as well as took on the lead role. The film about the unsuccessful filmmaker Tommy Wiseau is hilarious and at the same time inspiring and encouraging. We will leave out a mandatory quote at this point The room. But no matter how is your sex life?
Our full review of 'The Disaster Artist'!
8th place: Roma
Another Netflix Original: Master director Alfonso Cuarón lands after his bombastic space film Gravity back on earth again and brings us one of the most authentic art house films of the year. Located in the shattered Mexico of the 70s, we follow the everyday life of a housemaid who is brought to her knees by life. Cuarón's work is a lively portrait of the time, which is bursting with merciless realism and which keeps you busy. Roma is a sure Oscar nominee!
7th place: Spider-Man: A New Universe
Neither of us would have expected this film to make our top 10 list. Spider-Man: A New Universe breathes new life into the superhero, which has been used up by a number of spin-offs and reboots. The original story and the beautiful animations make the difference A New Universe probably the best Spidey movie since Spider-Man 2. With a lot of self-irony and a lot of heart, the film is a real crowd pleaser.
Our full review of Spider-Man: A New Universe!
6th place: Lady Bird
A film captured from life: Lady Bird has no story in the traditional sense, but accompanies a young and creative protagonist with the nickname “Lady Bird” through her last threshold of growing up. Saoirse Ronan delivers the performance of her career. Lady Bird is not a hard-to-digest character drama, but a heartwarming character study of a teenage girl trying to break out of the conservative American Midwest. The film doesn't forget to play on the laughing muscles of the audience every now and then.
Our full review of 'Lady Bird'!
- What went wrong with Yahoo 2017
- What is the strangest museum in Vietnam
- What are the computer applications for engineering
- What's your opinion on Morrowind
- Kuching City is quite developed now
- How dangerous is white phosphorus
- Paging is possible without on-demand paging
- Why didn't the Romans invent the phonograph?
- How much oxygen is consumed each day
- Who has WhatsApp group for medical preparation
- Which car washes are washed under the car
- Which NFL placekickers kicked barefoot?
- Helps Strattera with anxiety
- Who wrote the constitution in 1787
- What size can SmileClouds have
- What does isocline mean in 4d geometry
- Has the blockchain failed
- How do we unlock ourselves on Facebook
- Is envy an emotional trigger for you
- What is a Mileage Alto K10
- Which is the best VPS control panel
- What does person like Jason Bourne do
- Is Trialect Com Safe
- Can flat tire people go to the military?