How does Snapchat rate the viewers of stories
Here's how to check who saw your Snap Story on Snapchat
When WhatsApp introduced the "seen" feature, people were upset. The feature made it impossible to ignore a message or postpone a reply without good reason. After all, other messaging apps have intercepted and replicated this feature. You all have a way to turn them off, even though they're not related to Snapchat. Snapchat lets you know exactly when someone saw your updates, messages, or taps. Snapchat literally sends you a notification when one of your contacts starts typing. There is no way to hide your activity in the app. This also applies to your Snapchat story. You can easily check who viewed your Snap Story on Snapchat.
Check out who saw your Snap Story
Open Snapchat and swipe left to go to the Stories screen. You should already have an active back story. Tap your story. Make sure that you do not tap any of the three buttons next to it.
When you tap your story, it will play. If you look closely at this screen, you'll see a little arrow below. Swipe up on that arrow. A window will show how many people have viewed your Snap Story. At the top left you can see the total number of views. Next to it you can see how many times your story has been repeated.
Snapshots have a limited lifespan of 24 hours. This limited lifespan means that your followers / friends / viewers on Snapchat will only be able to see your story within this period of time. Likewise, you can only check who viewed your Snap Story on Snapchat while it's still available.
Once your story has its course, i. H. After the 24 hours have passed, you will no longer be able to check how many views you have on your story. If you later add more snapshots to your story, you will only be able to review the views for those. Older snapshots of a story expire after 24 hours. The views you see in a story relate to snapshots that are still within the 24-hour timeframe.
If you want to limit who can see your story, you can. You can allow anyone who follows you to view your story or limit it to your friends. Friends are people who follow you and whom you follow. If you limit the visibility of your Snap Story to friends, people you don't follow won't be able to see your Story.
If you want to share a snapshot with a limited number of your friends, your story isn't the best way to do it. Better to create a group in Snapchat and share your story with the group.
- What does it mean to be a Rastafarian
- Are dogs gay?
- Any advice on my new industrial piercing
- Is people a colloquial language
- How does rhythm affect the poem?
- Is there really a first mover advantage?
- When did Akbar die?
- How did Napier discover logarithms
- What is the best otg pendrive
- What does a car relay do
- Is Drake underrated in the music industry
- Why can't I learn country dance
- Which war was the most one-sided
- How can we say average in Japanese
- What is new technology in banking
- What is torque in cars
- What are the Tony Awards
- Who supports the interest rate cut by the RBI?
- How can I download iOS 13
- Are schizophrenics the same as psychopaths
- What is life without friends and companions
- How can a state survive nuclear attacks
- Is there a healthy type of smoke
- Is sea salt considered a food