What is the next start for the iPhone
Official: iOS 14.5 for the iPhone is coming next week
iOS 14.5 before the official launch
Photo: teltarif.deApple did not say anything about the release of the next software updates for iPhone and iPad, Apple Watch, Mac and other devices as part of its special event on Tuesday evening. However, the American technology company subsequently confirmed: The final versions of iOS 14.5 and iPadOS 14.5 will be published in the coming week.
Parallel to the release of iOS 14.5 for all owners of compatible iPhones, the release of watchOS 7.4 can also be expected. One of the most important new features for the iPhone is unlocking via the Apple Watch when a mouth and nose cover is worn. However, this only works if the updated firmware is also installed on the smartwatch.
Release Candidate is around 4.5 GB in size
iOS 14.5 ahead of the official launch
Photo: teltarif.de On Tuesday evening, Apple published the release candidate for iOS 14.5. This corresponds to the software that the group will release for all customers next week. Another update will only be available before the official release of the operating system if even larger bugs are found at short notice. In the test by teltarif.de, the beta versions of iOS 14.5 have been running flawlessly for many weeks.
The installation file for the iPhone 12 Pro Max is 4.56 GB. Users of earlier beta versions also have to download the new firmware "completely". The new beta version of watchOS 7.4 only has a size of around 160 MB for the Apple Watch Series 3. This may not be the release candidate yet, especially since there was no new beta update for the Apple Watch - unlike the iPhone - last week.
This is what iOS 14.5 offers
In addition to the already mentioned option of unlocking the iPhone (from iPhone X and newer) when wearing a corona protective mask via the Apple Watch (from Series 3 and newer), the update brings support for the AirTags, which Apple as part of its Special Have presented events. Owners of an iPhone 12 (mini, Pro, Pro Max) have the option of using 5G in dual SIM mode.
For emojis that show couples, separate skin colors can be selected under iOS 14.5. The ATT framework can also be used to control which apps are allowed to track their own activities in apps and on the websites of other companies. iPadOS 14.5 will be preinstalled on the new generation of iPad Pro with 5G support and an M1 processor, which Apple presented during its keynote.
- Why are companies inactive on Twitter
- What is a thickening sludge
- When is love alarming
- How do we feel while meditating?
- Drink dolphins water
- Cellular providers throttle unlimited data
- What is the most underrated electric car
- How Much Yerba Mate is Too Much
- What is a good analogy for diversity
- What was the life span in Jesus' time
- Why should I apply to Barnard College
- What's the best Macklemore song
- What are the coolest Germanic names
- How is the NIIT
- Can society function without social inequality
- How can women develop muscular hamstrings?
- Is there a gym in TCS Pune
- Which insurance companies insure scooters
- Melatonin makes you dream
- Why is Leicester City selling Harry Maguire
- Knowledge can be gained through faith
- What do i mean
- What does a prisoner who is locked up
- What is a split of hair