Is personal training only for the rich
Metabolic tuning : Fat off in just 5 minutes every day
Do you want to really get your metabolism going in the morning? And burn fat as effectively as possible? Don't worry, you don't have to invest 60 minutes in a forest run. It is much easier and, above all, much faster. Five minutes is enough. In these five minutes, your body will manage to burn significantly more fat for the rest of the day. Best of all, there are no excuses. Anyone who says they don't have time can simply set the alarm five minutes earlier.
Burning fat in 5 minutes: how is it supposed to work?
You can easily achieve your goals if you work on them continuously: with the help of a small mini-workout that consists of five different, very effective exercises. All you need is your own body weight, a towel and a watch. The exercises are carried out one after the other and, if possible, without a long break. For beginners, an exercise time of 45 seconds with a subsequent recovery phase of 15 seconds is suitable.
The mini workout for optimal fat burning
We like that: XS effort, XL result. Your metabolism will be happy with the following five exercises.
Try to alternately lift your knees up to hip height for 45 to 60 seconds and tie your arms in, as if you were running.
Stand hip-width apart, then slide your buttocks down and back as if you were going to sit on a chair. You can stretch your arms forward for balance. Make sure that your knees stay behind your toes and that you go down to a maximum knee angle of 90 degrees.
Get into a push-up position and perform this movement for 45 to 60 seconds. Modify the exercise if necessary. For example, you can do the push-ups on your knees, which shortens the lever and makes the exercise easier. Another modification are, for example, the push-ups on the wall.
Put yourself in the forearm support, which means: Support yourself on your forearms and stretch your legs backwards. Keep your back in a straight line and look down so your head is in line with your spine. It will be easier if you do the exercise on your knees. Hold again for 45 to 60 seconds and don't forget to breathe.
Stand up straight and roll up a towel so that you can hold it a little wider than your shoulder. Then pull the towel outwards and towards your chest. At the same time, try to keep your shoulders down, pull your elbows back and pull your shoulder blades together. You do the whole thing in a dynamic movement back and forth.
This mini workout is best done in the morning before breakfast. It's perfect for stimulating your metabolism, optimizing fat burning and getting the day off to a great start.
Personalfitness.de handles your data very trustingly. By submitting, you agree that we may save your data for a specific purpose and forward it to the trainer. More about data protection.
- Treats Amoxicillin UTI
- Which cooking herbs go well together
- Which person started the vaccination?
- How do you say family in Punjabi
- What is the Transstadia Stadium
- What is Cajun Sparkle at Popeyes
- How can we walk on the moon?
- How are recognition proteins chemically structured
- Can I defend myself in this situation?
- What are some Defense Department terms
- How can the Veillonella bacteria be isolated
- Which TV is better Sony or Micromax
- Is there a drink that is healthier than water?
- Can beat Batman Darth Vader
- How do I polish acrylic surfaces
- Faith healing works
- What is an eight letter motivational word
- Who recovered Lukes Saebel
- What plants are used to cure headaches
- What do mathematicians think of logicians?
- What's going on between Indo and Malay
- Can someone recover deleted WhatsApp messages?
- Could there be a progressive flat tax?
- Has string theory ruined theoretical physics
- What's the biggest joke
- Which is better digital or analog photography
- PACE brochures are sufficient for JEE preparation
- What did Toni Morrison mean to you?
- What is an IBM mainframe
- Is the anime free Yaoi
- Why are people so sensitive on Quora
- What cricketer had really bad habits?
- Is Trump a fear maker
- How can I deal with negative news