What is the purpose of billboards
1. Term: Advertising on public streets, squares or in places with a public character that are accessible to a larger audience. Outdoor advertising in the broader sense is all advertising outside of closed spaces, while outdoor advertising in the classic sense is just the poster.
2. Characterization: A decisive feature of outdoor advertising is addressing a large number of people being advertised at the same time or one after the other at a specific location. Outdoor advertising is characterized by high reach and frequency of contact at relatively low costs. However, this requires an activating design, since outdoor advertising competes with a large number of other stimuli.
3. To shape: a) Billposting: most important form of outdoor advertising, differentiation according to size, format and posting location (large area, complete positions, general positions).
b) Continuous advertising: Use of advertising space on fixed advertising media such as house walls, gables, shops.
c) Transport advertising: Use of means of mass transport as mobile advertising media for outdoor advertising (buses, trains, taxis, etc.).
d) Street furniture: City lights, illuminated large areas and pillars; In the case of street furniture, it is often only possible to book networks; for large areas: selection options (regional, municipal) given.
Outdoor advertising is a typical mass medium aimed at a heterogeneous audience, as only geographical segmentation is possible.
e) Ambient media: new plannable outdoor advertising media in different types, shapes and sizes
4. Legal Restrictions: Advertising measures on land and buildings are subject to the state building regulations, which are essentially limited to the defense against events and individual types of advertising (e.g. neon advertising). Restrictions for motor vehicles result from traffic regulations (§§ 33, 46 StVO, § 9 BFStrG) and for advertising on the outside surfaces of taxis (§ 26 BOKraft).
- What's your favorite whiskey on the lower shelf
- What is Oracle Public Cloud
- How can I access dark websites
- What cannot be the values of the pH
- What makes a person a true Hyderabadi
- Is Colorado like Switzerland
- How fast do grass seeds grow
- Metro trains generate their own electricity
- What was your PMP certification roadmap
- Who is Coolpad's brand ambassador
- Why College Students Should Join Professional Associations
- How does suitability differ from creativity
- What harmless things could possibly destroy Germany
- Should the US regulate air traffic again
- Meditates Donald Trump
- Queen Elizabeth is the Queen of India
- What Are Some Great Olympic Weightlifting Programs
- Where should we keep family photos
- Is phenylalanine polar or non-polar
- In music, skill correlates with success
- What is Milwaukee WI known for
- Why doesn't anyone check Instagram direct messages
- How does Python Flask handle database requests
- What is the legal age to babysit
- How failure affects indecision
- Which phone company should I trust
- Why did St. Patrick's Day go global
- How is global warming affecting public health?
- How to Convert GIF to PDF
- Take vegetarians and vegans fish oil
- Chemotherapy is painful
- What makes you right again
- Does death make sense in the poem
- What is an eight letter motivational word