What are some great podcasts for Android
Spotify: Listen to music and podcasts offline - that's how it works on Android & iOS
Would you like to listen to music offline with Spotify because you want to save your data volume? In this guide you will find out how to do it.
Streaming services like Spotify are a great thing - especially when you're on the go. You can use the offers with your smartphone anywhere and anytime and always hear your favorite band, current hits, new albums or podcasts. There is only one catch: If you don't have WiFi, each stream shrinks your mobile data volume. That either goes into the money if you book more gigabytes, or at the end of the month you are only on the crawl of the network.
Listen to music offline with Spotify
The solution: Simply download everything you want to hear on the go to your smartphone or tablet beforehand. So you can listen to music offline with Spotify and you don't have to rely on free WiFi or your data volume. This works with Android and iOS devices - but only if you have Spotify Premium. Spotify then allows you to download up to 10,000 songs on a maximum of five devices. If you use Spotify for free, you can at least download podcasts.
Important: In order to download the desired content, you of course need an internet connection, preferably via WLAN at home.
How to download your music:
- Open the Spotify app.
- Go to the content you want to download, such as a playlist, album, or podcast.
- To download it, tap the little arrow to the right of the play button.
- If the arrow turns green, the selected content has been downloaded.
If you want to save your downloads on your device longer, you have to go online at least every 30 days, otherwise the content downloaded from Spotify will be deleted from your device.
This is how you listen to your music on the go:
- Open the Spotify app on your mobile device.
- Go to the "Library", then to the "Settings" - this is the gear wheel at the top right.
- Under the heading “Playback” activate the switch next to “Offline mode”.
Which streaming services do you use on your smartphone? Do you listen to music on the go, do you gamble online or do you also watch series, films and sports? Let us know in a comment.
You might also be interested in:
- Is Zoook a trustworthy brand
- What is a literature study
- Where can I get cocaine in Lucknow
- Why was my Facebook hacked
- What makes seeds and spores so efficient
- Spanish is the closest language to English
- What's wrong with the University of Auckland
- Why do some religions not celebrate Easter?
- What name is Harry a nickname for?
- How can I make 1000 on the web
- Delete my Shading Com profile
- What is the billing label for freelancers
- If the 5th change was changed 1
- Pay for anything with money
- How often do you wear a sweater?
- Is the concept of interstellar film real
- What mistakes are unforgivable in a relationship?
- Ivf Doctors and Ivf Expense Treatment
- Are there natural risks in Novosibirsk Russia?
- How can we prepare for Google
- Will the government close on Friday
- How failure affects indecision
- What is Post Truth 1
- The arson attack in Dresden was a mistake