What is Sharepoint useful for?
How does SharePoint work? The basics simply explained (video)
SharePoint has gone through a few changes in the last nearly 20 years since it was first released. The basic orientation as an internal company website / intranet and document portal has remained constant. However, many functions and the visual design have changed significantly, especially in recent years.
The following video explains how the interaction of sites, lists, documents and apps basically works. It is aimed primarily at beginners. But it can also be useful for SharePoint connoisseurs to revisit the basic concepts.
For more information, such as working on a shared SharePoint site, see the learning path.
- What are the symptoms of heat exhaustion
- What are cargo or chinos
- What is Netflix doing right
- What is the answer to life 2
- Why don't people pay attention to the story
- How can I celebrate my birthday online
- How do you do makeup for work
- What is a python bot
- Ipad or Wacom for drawing paintings
- Where can I order chocolates online
- Where to do a photo shoot before the wedding
- What is a closed circuit
- What are the disadvantages of cloud telephony
- How is the market share calculated
- Are digital coins safe
- What excites you about getting married?
- Why are people so sensitive on Quora
- Christians believe in prophets before Jesus
- Math is hard to graduate in Business Administration
- What is the onomatopoeia for sneezing
- Can someone solve this problem number 82
- Will Ruiz hit Anthony Joshua
- Should I combine Forex with other markets?
- When was the first direct democracy created?