What is the conclusion of water pollution
Water footprint and water pollution
The water footprint shows the extent of water consumption in the
How much water do we need?
you think 130 liters per day? That is the amount of water that runs out of the tap or the connections for washing machines, dishwashers, etc. in our households.
But what about the water that is used to manufacture all of our consumer goods and foods? If you take that into account, we need Austrians around 4,000 liters of water per person per day. That is ours Water footprint.
The water footprint of a person, community, or company is defined as that Total volume of fresh water used to produce the goods and services, that are produced by the individual or community, or by the company. The water consumption is measured based on the volume of water consumed (evaporated) and / or polluted per unit of time.
A water footprint can be for any well-defined group of consumers (e.g., an individual, family, village, city, province, state, or nation) or producers (e.g., a public organization) private company or an economic sector). The amount of water required for all individual processes of each product (such as rice cultivation) or each service is taken into account.
The following link and videos explain this concept.
Wikipedia water footprint
What's your water footprint? WWF video
Water Education TV: Your Water Footprint
- What is the difference between TPE and PVC
- Can the car keys become empty?
- Do you think music heals
- How can I change my address 1
- What is the synonym for vehemently
- An anxiety disorder may cause EKG-EKG abnormalities
- Who designed the dome of St. Peters
- What do you mean by entrepreneur marketing
- The age increases in the room
- Can military officers spend their APO
- What should I ask a marketing manager
- What are the carousels in HTML
- What is the massage tool
- What is a financial emergency in India
- Did Cliff Richard write his own songs
- What is two fifths of three quarters
- Who would buy the copyrights of a book?
- A parchment paper is poisonous
- Riding a bike flattens your bum
- How would you rate Infinix smartphones
- What is Geostorm in Science
- I have a chance with her
- What is unsteady drive
- What is the future of app stores