What is a storyboard
In our archive you will find the most popular texts and children's questions from 15 years wasistwas.de. Click into your favorite topics!
Perfectionist directors like Alfred Hitchcock took almost longer to draft the storyboard than the filming itself. And the work pays off. The more precisely a film is planned in advance, the easier it is to come to terms with the film later.The storyboard can be thought of as a kind of drawn script. For each scene that can be seen in the later film, drafts of images are made, which are strung together like a comic strip. And that even before a single scene is in the can.
But pictures alone are not enough. The scene and dialogue texts as well as ideas for movements and camera settings are also recorded in the storyboard. The whole thing is then placed side by side in columns. For each column we have a picture, the corresponding text and other ideas for the cinematic implementation. The resulting flow of images can be added or changed at any time during the shooting.
The storyboard also helps the director to make his basic concept, the idea of the film, clear to the actors and the film team. After all, numerous details are already recorded in the storyboard: in addition to the description of the story, the setting sizes, excerpts and directions of movement are specified here, as well as the tones and noises.
While storyboards used to be drawn by hand, today they are primarily created with the help of computer programs. A specially developed software is called Storyboard Quick. The program provides ready-made characters, props, landscapes and movement sequences that can be combined with one another as required and intended.
11/24/2004 / Photo: www.peterweircave.com
Note: All images and links have been removed from the archive
- What is an integer array in Java
- How is CoHo Gurgaon
- What's the worst apology you've ever made
- What are some great podcasts for Android
- Why is florin more electronegative than chlorine
- What are the 4 new elements
- Is IGATE good for freshmen
- What is the unit of linear displacement
- What does lei mean in Hawaiian
- Is math and arithmetic too difficult
- What is Magdeburg
- What are some good ANTLR tutorials
- Where can I buy a bonsai plant
- Anxiety How can I overcome stage fright
- How robust is your country's health system
- How popular is Celine Dion in France
- How do F1 drivers prepare for races
- What is cap and trade in business
- What would Keith Richards do
- What do the critics of Barna Research say
- Has Nepal benefited from democracy
- What are the best electronics DIY websites
- Which GOP candidate can beat Hillary Clinton
- Where is Imagica located in Ahemdabad