How do I solve sin x x
Reading time: 6 min
Let's look at the zeros and note that we don't change the zeros when we stretch or compress the graph:
~ plot ~ sin (x); 2 * sin (x); 5 * sin (x); hide ~ plot ~
However, if we add up a value, all zeros change:
~ plot ~ sin (x) +0.5; 2 * sin (x) +0.5; 5 * sin (x) +0.5; 0.5; hide ~ plot ~
Each zero or each point of the zero shifts upwards.
Solution formula for zeros of sin (b x + c) + d = 0
Taking d into account, the following general solution formula for zeros can be derived:
Let's do another sample exercise to be more secure:
Let's check the solution graphically:
~ plot ~ sin (2x + 30/180 * pi) -0.5; x = 0; hide ~ plot ~
We see the zero at.
If we need the solutions in the case of an unbounded interval, we still have to determine the period.
Period in radians
The zero formula is thus:
Let's draw the graph and see if we can find the zero again:
The first zero is at, another at. But there is also a second zero, how do we calculate this? To do this, we again use the identities:
However, our term is not x, but rather. We now have to use this for the identity formula:
Let's reshape that:
And let's now insert the zero.
Now we need to determine the x value that leads to.
The second zero is therefore at 60 °. Here, too, we define the period totals:
The solutions for the zeros summarized:
Tip: The program Zeroing for sine functions helps to check the correctness of the solutions that have been determined for various tasks.
- Does this TSP solution work?
- You can get pregnant through an incubus
- How do you get a double degree
- How does Billie Eilish write her music
- If pi is infinite
- What is x if x 1 15
- What old sport is slowly dying
- Has your dog ever bitten your cat?
- Are e-cigarettes legal
- Roaches stink when you kill them
- What's going on in Detroit
- How can you achieve the Google Page Rank
- What is the best laptop 7
- What do laminin proteins do and how
- Is CAT an engineering firm
- Which is better GTA 5 or PUBG
- Can cancer be passed on
- Who introduced exams in schools
- Why does Nigeria not allow female leadership
- Can agnosticism be proven wrong
- Which job focuses on extraterrestrial life?
- Why is Obama a traitor as President
- Past and future are the same
- Why is George Harrison underestimated