Should I dye my hair blue?
Blue hair is the spring look for everyone
Blonde, brown, red, black or ... blue! When it comes to hair color, things can be a little more experimental this spring. After all, the standard tones get boring at some point. Colorful hair is trendy now. Blue like the sea, the sky or smurf ice can now be on our heads, but the way there is not that easy. That is why we explain here what you have to consider if you want to dye your hair blue.
This is how hair coloring works
Stars like Katy Perry, Rita Ora, Demi Lovato and Kelly Osbourne have already demonstrated the look. Now it's your turn. Ideally, your hair should be blonde or light brown before dyeing. The blue comes into its own best on these tones. Now all you have to do is decide on a tint or color. Depending on how long you want something from the result. Either way, the coloring is not forever and you have to re-dye every four weeks if you want to enjoy the look for a long time. Otherwise there is a risk of a common green or gray color.
How you can enjoy your blue hair for a long time
Once you've decided on a tone, you can start right away. The easiest way to dye your hair at home is in the bathroom. Nothing can get dirty there. If you don't dare to go alone, the best thing to do is to get a friend to support you. In old clothes and armed with paint, you can have an amusing afternoon and finally enjoy your new blue hair. In our slideshow we reveal how you dye your hair blue and which looks inspire us now. You dare!
- Is it Ralph Pixar wreck
- Is it rude to express unsolicited criticism?
- What are the benefits of marriage counseling
- Inadvertently causes Trump to become more bipartisan in Congress
- Are hate tweets obsolete
- How btech students apply for a bed
- How is the faculty of NICMAR Hyderabad
- What is Fullerton CA known for
- What does Bjarne Stroustrup think of C ++
- MMA is the most dangerous sport
- What is the purpose of creativity
- Are the people of Ladakh good
- What are the enemies of a camel
- Which software companies visited NIT Kurukshetra
- What is the future of music magazines
- How many positions are there in ballet?
- Who will win the Conn Smythe Trophy 2019
- Why do safety management systems fail?
- What are some statistics on sexual orientation
- Why is imagination the best
- Is love suitable or reliable in teenagers
- Is peanut oil good for your health?
- Requires electronics and communication intensive math
- How can I make 8-bit games
- Will the world be better off without a company?
- Uses SolarCity Enphase microinverters
- What are some misunderstandings about Indian
- What do spark plug cables do
- What is your favorite rangefinder film camera
- The most successful startup founders are abusively rude
- Who was the first astrounate
- What are some common protocols in MATLAB