Why did Barcelona lose to Juventus
Juventus lets Barcelona run
FC Barcelona missed another miracle in the quarter-finals of the Champions League against Juventus Turin and played 0-0 against Juventus in the second leg.
(sda) After the 3-0 home win, Juve was not in danger in terms of results in Barcelona, although the Catalans tried everything and developed a lot of pressure.
And then there were four ... # UCL semi-final draw details ➡️ https://t.co/Xx5doUZyPKpic.twitter.com/8Biuv9iolr- Champions League (@ChampionsLeague) April 19, 2017
In the round of 16 against Paris Saint-Germain, Barcelona had miraculously and with the help of the trio of referees repaid the mortgage of 0: 4 with a 6: 1 in the second leg. The Catalans lost 3-0 to Juventus in Turin, so the starting position for the revenge was one goal better.
It was evident from the start that Barça were aiming for a second miracle. Although the Clasico against Real Madrid is scheduled for the weekend, coach Luis Enrique let the best formation appear, including the famous attack series Messi / Suarez / Neymar. Barcelona had plenty of chances and half-chances, but Juventus allowed less than PSG in the last round.
The Turin team had a chance, especially from the right, to make everything clear with an away goal. Juan Cuadrado alone failed twice at the beginning of the second half. The Turinese owed their A to Z concentrated performance perhaps precisely to the fate of Paris Saint-Germain. It must have been a warning to them. In any case, Barcelona's players bit their teeth at the Italians who were playing without Stephan Lichtsteiner.
Messi more efficient than Ronaldo
The production of the world's best footballers in the Champions League is phenomenal. Ronaldo, who scored 100 goals with the triplet in Real Madrid's 4-2 win in the quarter-final second leg against Bayern Munich, has extended the lead over Messi, who was goalless against Juventus, but Messi is the more efficient of the two superstars . The Argentine scored his 94 goals in 115 games, which results in a rate of 0.817 goals per game. Ronaldos scored 0.729 goals per match.
Barcelona - Juventus Turin 0: 0 (0: 0)
96,290 spectators. - SR Kuipers (NED). -
Barcelona: ter Stegen; Roberto (78th Mascherano), Piqué, Umtiti, Alba; Rakitic (58th Paco), Busquets, Iniesta; Messi, Suarez, Neymar.
Juventus Turin: Buffon; Alves, Bonucci, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Khedira, Pjanic; Cuadrado (84th Lemina), Dybala (75th Barzagli), Mandzukic; Higuain (88th Asamoah).
Remarks: Barcelona without Rafinha, Aleix Vidal, Arda Turan and Mathieu (all injured). Juventus without Pjaca and Kean (both injured). Lichtsteiner at Juventus replacement. Warnings: 41. Iniesta (foul), 44. Neymar (foul), 57. Chiellini (foul), 64. Khedira (foul / banned for next game).
The semi-finals will be drawn on Friday, April 21, 2017 at 12 noon in Nyon.
- What is the best intelligent travel equipment
- What is a potentiometer
- What charities does Bill Gates donate to?
- State capitalism is dead
- Is it difficult to study business administration
- What are some examples of social differences
- What is included in an annual maintenance contract
- Are you against animal abuse
- In which countries does ySense
- How did The Yogscast get famous
- When will Windows 11 be released 1
- What would happen if Apple shut down
- Is electricity an electromagnetic wave
- How to cut a copper pipe
- Am I able to join the NFL?
- Are all NCERT problems in RD Sharma
- How good is it to train with shadow boxing
- What are some good Oracle strategies
- What are some shoe flaws to avoid
- Has meditation changed you for the better?
- Why are there no natural oligosynthetic languages
- Which is better Apple or Samsung 5
- How is linear algebra used in cryptography
- Are we born again after our death
- How can we save ourselves from drowning?
- Dominos uses halal meat in India
- Are A-Listeners still in SAGAFTRA
- Who represents Kanye West
- What is assembly language programming
- Look for bitcoin hacks
- How about absolute nonexistence
- Who was the first hardcore wrestling company
- Why did Google buy ITA
- People still read comics