Can you hear this music
Listen to music and more in the Apple Music app
You can use the Apple Music app to manage and listen to your library. With Apple Music subscription, you can stream millions of songs, discover new music to add to your collection, and access your library on your other devices.
Learn about the Apple Music app
How to navigate the Apple Music app:
- On your iPhone, iPod touch, or Android device, use the menu at the bottom of the screen.
- Use the sidebar on your iPad or Mac.
If you've subscribed to Apple Music, you can use Listen Now to find your favorite music and discover more of your favorite music. You can also see a summary of your favorites, music recommendations based on what you're listening to, and more. And while you're playing music, Apple Music learns what you like and organizes suggestions for music you might like into Listen Now.
If you've subscribed to Apple Music, you can discover new releases. Check out music that's high on the charts. Go to Apple Music TV to watch a live stream of music videos. * Browse playlists created by music experts and more.
* Apple Music TV is currently only available in the US and can be used without an Apple Music subscription.
Tune in to the live Apple Music radio stations to catch shows hosted by the biggest names in the music business. Stream radio stations from all over the world. And create your own stations with the music you like. Learn more about listening to the radio in the Apple Music app.
Use "Search" to find music you want to play. Quickly switch between searching your own library and the Apple Music catalog. Search for lyrics, browse categories, and get suggestions as you type to find what you're looking for.
Play and control music
Tap or double-click a song to play it. Tap the player at the bottom of the screen to control playback on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device. On your Mac, use the controls at the top of the screen.
Create a series of titles
Play a song and let autoplay select similar songs to play next. Or put music in the row of tracks you'd like to play next.
Discover the lyrics of your favorite tracks. Or follow the perfectly timed lyrics as you listen to the tracks.
Find out what else you can do
Subscribe to Apple Music
Stream millions of songs, get music recommendations, and access your library on all your devices.
Buy music from the iTunes Store
If you're not an Apple Music member, or if you want to buy a track or album, you can buy music from the iTunes Store.
Learn how to create playlists using music from the Apple Music catalog or your own collection.
Any information relating to products not manufactured by Apple or any independent website that is not controlled or audited by Apple is not a recommendation or endorsement. Apple is not responsible for the selection, performance, or use of third party websites and products. Apple makes no representations about the accuracy or reliability of any third party websites. Contact the provider for additional information.
- How are artists signed on a label
- You can rinse tissue paper
- Which organ is supplied with the most blood
- What is the full form of the USSR
- How can we exchange files via email
- Do you have beautiful hair 1
- Spoiler Why did Jon Snow trade babies
- In what principle does a transformer work
- What are tags on GitHub
- What does Islam think of LGBT people
- Which phone is best for playing PUBG?
- Is the world full of competition
- What is an Aetna DPO
- Is Djokovic a better returnee than Agassi
- Where did HIV come from
- Who was the greediest person in history
- What are some post indie alto bands
- Is digital system design interesting
- Can you explain the positioning in CSS
- Which wine goes well with the fondue?
- How can I study for AP chemistry
- Are IITs viewed as universities 1
- How do you see Hulu in Germany
- What is Gavin Rossdale's most successful song