What does book publisher
Book publisher (German)
Part of speech: noun, (male)Hyphenation:
- Book | published | lag, Plural: Book | ver | la | ge
- IPA: [ˈBuːχfɛɐ̯ˌlaːk], Plural: [ˈBuːχfɛɐ̯ˌlaːɡə]
- 1) Publishing house that publishes books
- Determinative compound from nounsbook and publishing company
- 1) Magazine publisher, newspaper publisher
- 1) Publisher
- 1) Specialist book publisher, youth book publisher, children's book publisher, school book publisher, paperback publisher
- 1) “Today I'm a marketing assistant in one Book publisher, with the option to move up to marketing management and simply happy all round. "
- Nominative: singular Book publisher; Plural Book publishers
- Genitive: singular Book publisher; Plural Book publishers
- Dative: singular Book publisher; Plural Book publishers
- Accusative: singular Book publisher; Plural Book publishers
Similar words (German): Book publisher
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„The LV.Buch from Münster, the Book publisher des Landwirtschaftsverlag is a new partner of the artfolio sales cooperation with its entire program.“
boersenblatt.net, October 10, 2018
„The bestselling author and ZEIT publisher Florian Illies will head the in future Book publisher Rowohlt. He will take over the post from January next year.“
DIE ZEIT, August 29, 2018
„Daniel Kampa has one Book publisher founded, although the industry is not doing well. The man from Zurich relies on the work of Maigret author Simenon - for whom he also watches night flights once. And his inner fire.“
NZZ Online, January 27, 2019
„Neither the highest Swiss police officers nor one Book publisher allotment gardeners were still safe from her. Willfully embezzled and defrauded her for around 700,000 francs. For that she has to go to jail.“
Blick Online, July 09, 2019
„Media and one Book publisher but so far that doesn't seem to bother much.“
Übermedien, December 07, 2018
„The Book publisher In future, Bastei Lübbe will only hold 10 percent of the shares in Daedalic, where Gollum is currently being implemented.“
Golem.de, May 19, 2020
„The Book publisher Penguin Random House will in future be wholly owned by the Bertelsmann media group. The company is thus returning to its roots.“
Handelsblatt.com, December 18, 2019
„So far, Bertelsmann has had to share power and profits at Penguin Random House. Now the Gütersloher take over all the shares in the largest Book publisher of the world.“
sueddeutsche.de, December 18, 2019
„The Leykam founded in 1585 Book publisher is the oldest publisher in Austria. With representatives from politics, church, science and literature, the 435-year history of the publisher was honored on Monday.“
ORF, September 29, 2020
„Or grab one of the square books from the Book publisher for the woman, in which kitchen connoisseurs from the region tell what is so special about the local kitchen.“
Leipziger Internet Zeitung, March 26, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "Buchverlag":
book: Book pouch, book rack, book lore, bookshelf, bookcase, book printing, book sales, book publishing, book lending, book delivery, book trade, book printing, book cover, book trade, book cover, book illumination, book spine, book roll, letter, bookend, library, book wall, v
publishing company:… 16. Century attested. Superordinate terms: 1) Company Subordinate terms: 1) Book publisher, form publisher, calendar publisher, card publisher, small publisher, art publisher ...
Book publisher: Part of speech: Declined form Alternative forms: Buchverlag Hyphenation: Buch | ver | la | ges Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [[buːχfɛɐ̯ˌlaːɡəs] Grammatical features: Genitive singular of the noun Buchverlag
Book publisher: Part of Speech: Declined Form Alternative Forms: Buchverlages Hyphenation: Buch | ver | lags Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈbuːχfɛɐ̯ˌlaːks] Grammatical features: Genitive singular of the noun Buchverlag
Book publishers: Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Buch | ver | lag | gen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈbuːχfɛɐ̯ˌlaːɡn̩] Grammatical features: Dative plural of the noun Buchverlag
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Buchverlag" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 24th, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Buchverlag/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term “Buchverlag” and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Book publishers (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Variants: Dative Singular: Buchverlag Hyphenation: Buch | ver | la | ge…
Book publishers (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Buch | ver | la | gen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Book publisher (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Buchverlags Hyphenation: Buch | ver | la | ges Pronunciation / Emphasis:…
Book publisher (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Buchverlages Hyphenation: Buch | ver | lags Pronunciation / Emphasis:…
Book delivery (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular book dispatch; Plural - genitive: singular ...
Book dispatch (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Sending books Syllables: Buch | ver | san | de Pronunciation / stress:…
Book delivery (German) Part of speech: Declined form Variant forms: Buchversands Hyphenation: Buch | ver | san | des…
Book shipping (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Secondary Forms: Buchversandes Hyphenation: Buch | ver | sands…
Bookw. (German) Part of speech: Abbreviation Word meaning / definition: 1) Book industry Examples of use: 1) Book: ISBN number
Buchwald (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter), part of speech: toponym Hyphenation: book | forest, no plural ...
Buchwalds (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Buch | walds Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈbuːxˌvalt͡s]…
Buckwheat (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular buckwheat; Plural buckwheat genitive: singular ...
- What are the 7 types of feces
- Electroplates a chemical reaction using light
- I practice hinduism. I am communal
- Can a bear chase a man
- How to write an application
- Why does the fungal cell wall contain chitin
- Where are the thalamus and hypothalamus located
- How can you choose a combined padlock?
- Is JioFi better than BSNL broadband
- What does dis in differ
- See favor in your workplace
- What is medical neglect in India
- Why don't people pay attention to the story
- What are some examples of social differences
- What are standard boards
- How good are Cleto Reyes boxing gloves
- What does the word planet mean
- What types of internet forums are there
- How do I learn about myself
- What is 75 square meters to meters?
- What is the name of the Buddha's father
- You can only live on vegetable juice
- What is siege war
- How do Android app updates work