Bitcoin will exceed $ 3,000 this year
Ethereum cryptocurrency hits $ 3,000
The second largest cryptocurrency breaks a new record. Ether is worth more than $ 3,000 for the first time, experts see room for improvement.
The second largest cryptocurrency on the market, Ethereum topped the $ 3,000 mark for the first time. In this year alone, ether rose by around 300 percent, for comparison: Bitcoin only rose by around 95 percent in the same time.
The news that the European Investment Bank (EIB) has announced that it will be issuing a two-year 100 million euro bond on the Ethereum blockchain gave the cryptocurrency a major boost. The EIB believes that the digitization of capital markets can bring benefits to market participants in the years to come.
"Innovation at the EIB goes beyond the projects we support. As a global leader in the green and sustainable bond market, the EIB is clearly in a good position to lead the way in digital bond issuance on the blockchain . These digital bonds will help provide the bank with faster and more efficient access to alternative sources of finance to boost funding for projects around the world, " says EIB Vice-President Mourinho Félix.
Experts: $ 10,000 by the end of the year
The value of Ether then rose by around 500 euros and has been chasing records ever since. The new NFTs are also lucrative and gave the crypto currency a boost. Experts now assume that Ether could break the $ 10,000 mark by the end of the year.
Suitable for this:Paypal: Payment with Bitcoin & Co. is now possible
- Are foxes dangerous
- What is the option for mechanical engineers
- Do you have a double
- Write a poem about feelings
- Does mankind need guidance
- Is Mahalo valuable to users
- Is water a pure substance
- Who eats ferrets
- Who would buy the copyrights of a book?
- What is the concept of universal education
- In simple terms what is existential phenomenology
- What foods are bad for geckos
- What is a Eugene
- Flipkart started screwing with its customers
- What is the smartest religion religious beliefs
- What is the quality of Kumho tires
- Can people work together at Storify
- Should Sweden and Finland reunite 1
- Are there not white Freemasons
- Can WhatsApp be sued under the Competition Act
- What are Ionic Bonding Properties and Uses
- What is the full form of goodbye
- How can I regain my trust
- How was the constitution made in France