What are dynamic SEO and their techniques
What is SEO Important questions about search engine optimization explained
OnPage and OnSite optimization
Basically, a website can be optimized itself, i.e. content and structure are adapted for one or more search terms. We're talking about OnPage optimization or OnSite optimization as adjustments are made to the website itself and to individual sub-pages. This can be done with the help of technical measures (Technical SEO) are implemented, e.g. B .:
- search engine friendly urls (permalinks)
- Avoid broken links
- Improvement in loading times
- optimal display on all devices, especially mobile devices
- Activate encryption via SSL (HTTPS)
- Enable rich snippets
- Keep the source code of the website tidy and only use valid code
- Control of crawlers (e.g. Google bot) - e.g. B. via sitemaps, robots.txt and nofollow attributes
Contents can also be adapted (Content SEO). Care is taken to ensure that texts match one or more of the desired keywords. In addition, pages can be enriched with additional media such as images and videos. Meta tags, especially the meta description and the Title tag. The latter is used by all search engines for the preview (here framed in red):
The third area of OnPage optimization is improving the structure itself. Even if it is the Url structure If it is a more technical measure, it should also be mentioned in the structure. Because semantic urls, URLs with expressiveness, form a good basis for building a website. Although there is no clear recommendation from Google in this regard, it can be deduced from practice that links are the central one Keyword included and not too long should be. In addition to building links, it is worth paying attention to the structure of the content on every website. That includes z. B. the correct use of markups such as H1 to H6 for headings, but also the use of other HTML elements such as lists, tables etc. - of course only where this makes sense. With this you structure your content and give the search engine an indication of what is more important and what is not.
OffPage and OffSite optimization
Another important area of search engine optimization is off-page optimization. This summarizes various SEO measures, all of which do not take place on the website to be optimized. First and foremost, it's about other websites referring to your own. This is usually done through direct links, but it can also be done by mentioning the brand. Since every website has its own rating on Google, references from particularly strong, highly rated domains are desirable in order to improve your own rank. In other words, it is not the sheer number of links to a website that counts, but also its quality.
So-called link spamming is even punished by Google - in the worst case, a website is completely banned from the Google index and can then no longer be found (via Google search). Therefore, it makes sense to design the link building with high-quality backlinks instead of buying massive backlinks from dubious sources. We have listed good options for OffPage SEO for you below:
- Sponsored posts or guest contributions in other media
- Social media marketing, e.g. B. to strengthen the brand
- Linkable assets, i.e. high-quality own content, are provided that others are happy to link voluntarily
- Entries in directories, e.g. B. Google My Business or Bing Places
- What is a repository manager
- When did the Saxons emigrate to Great Britain?
- In general aviation what is SPANS
- Which Android browser do Indians use most of the time?
- How is Franklin D Roosevelt a hero
- How to become a recruiter
- Is an internship after the 3rd year really important?
- What are serial numbers
- What is the quality of benzene
- What is subsistence culture
- Why do people like to shop at Target?
- What is a key skill in sales
- How can InfiniBand be tested
- What is a good philosophy to learn
- Alcohol is addictive
- Spanish is the closest language to English
- Can we run PS3 games on Android
- Will the Final Fantasy series ever end?
- What is the name of our galaxy
- How does religion harm and kill people?
- What software do retailers in India use
- Is the mirror trade profitable
- What tools are included in DevOps
- What authors hated their own popular books