Are cryptocurrencies the new stock market
These new crypto ETPs will be launched in parallel with Coinbase's IPO
These crypto ETPs are new to the market
The market for crypto ETPs also remains on the move. Deutsche Börse, for example, is continuing to expand its range of cryptocurrency products: As of Wednesday of this week, an Exchange Traded Note (ETN) on Litecoin can be traded for the first time via Xetra and the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. The product is issued by the ETC Group.
The LTCetc - ETC Group Physical Litecoin ETP (ISIN: DE000A3GN5J9) enables investors to participate in the performance of the crypto currency Litecoin without having to set up crypto wallets. The ETN physically secured with Litecoin has been admitted to the regulated market of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
"Bitcoin has become a hot investment topic and gained popularity among professional investors in 2020 and 2021," writes ETF issuer Wisdomtree in a press release. Wisdomtree lists a physically secured Bitcoin ETP on the Deutsche Börse Xetra in Frankfurt on Wednesday. The WisdomTree Bitcoin ETP (ISIN: GB00BJYDH287) has a total expense ratio of 0.95 percent. Investors can use it to access Bitcoin without having to hold the cryptocurrency directly, store private access keys or interact with the blockchain or the infrastructure of the digital currency.
|tip: With the extraETF finance manager you can perfectly monitor your portfolio and keep an eye on your finances at all times.|
More crypto ETPs
The asset manager VanEck last held the VanEck Vectors Ethereum ETN (WKN: A3GPSP) listed on the German stock exchange Xetra. With a total expense ratio of one percent, investors can participate in the development of Ethereum without actually having to buy it themselves. After the one launched in November 2020 VanEck Vectors Bitcoin ETN This is Vaneck's second publicly traded cryptocurrency product.
- How do protozoa differ from other invertebrates
- What is the real bitcoin
- Why are my parents abusive
- Are Taylor Swift and Brendon Urie friends
- Why is compound interest so powerful?
- Can you check this link
- What is army administration
- What explains the difference in the voices
- How do you say Muecke in Turkish
- What role does tartaric acid play
- How would you deal with a polygamistic marriage
- The formula F ma quantifies inertia
- How do Android app updates work
- How serious is metastatic brain tumor
- How is the kinetic energy measured
- What is a scout and leadership job
- What was your favorite instrument for studying
- What doesn't go well with chocolate
- Why doesn't life come back?
- Can I get admission to Amity BBA
- What is sustainable engineering
- Militaers ever call helicopters helicopters
- Should pay the NCAA top players
- Where is Waco Texas