What are some sentence examples with lively
Lively: What is lively? How is it to be understood to be lively? What is the original meaning of this word? Here is some explanation of the adjective lively and the context in which it is used. You also get word formations that have a similar stem to lively. You can also find out a lot about synonyms for lively, including antonyms for the term lively. The term lively is a quality that can also be cultivated and developed, e.g. through yoga exercises and meditation. Autosuggestions are also helpful. Therefore, in the lower part of this article, you will also find affirmations too lively. We hope you get such good food for thought for your personal development. Lively is the adjective to the noun Liveliness. More about the adjective lively can be found under the main keyword Vivacity. Here is a little definition of lively:
To be lively is a quality associated with liveliness and vitality. Humans can have a lively basic nature and also a lively spirit.
Lively - related terms
Here are a few words associated with lively. First a few words that have the same root:
- The noun too lively is liveliness.
- The noun agent, that is, the word that denotes the doer, is livelier.
- One verb for this is to live.
Opposite of lively - antonyms
An antonym is an opposite. Sometimes virtues are best understood by relating them to their opposite. Sometimes the opposite of a virtue is also a virtue, sometimes a vice or a vice. So here are some opposites of lively, i.e. antonyms:
Much that is taken to extremes becomes vice. So also lively needs an opposite pole. Here are some opposite poles, i.e. positive antonyms too lively:
- Adjectives that denote an opposite pole, i.e. positive antonyms too vividly, are, for example, calm and calm
- Nouns that represent an antipole to liveliness are, for example, serenity, calm, accountance
Antonyms, negative qualities
Here are some examples of opposites, antonyms, of lively, which can be viewed as vices or negative properties:
Similar words to lively - synonyms
Synonyms are words with a similar meaning. Here are a few synonyms too vividly. Some of the synonyms have positive meanings. However, the following also applies: A virtue in a different context, or a virtue that is exaggerated, can also have a negative meaning.
Positive synonyms too lively
So here are some examples of positive synonyms that are too lively:
Negative synonyms too vivid
An actually positive quality exaggerated or in another context can be negative. One can also see the same quality both positively and negatively. Here are some examples of negative synonyms too lively:
Do you want to develop, grow stronger, cultivate the quality of vivacity in yourself? Here are a few tips on how to do this:
- Classic autosuggestion: I am lively.
- Developmental Affirmation: I develop vivacity.
- Miracle Affirmation: Assuming I was lively, how would that feel, what would change, how would I react?
Of course, meditation is also helpful, in which you can let this quality become stronger in you. You can find more information under the keyword Trait meditation. Also look under the keyword Cultivation of positive traits.
Here is a video with tips on cultivating virtues, traits:
Properties in the alphabet before and after vividly
Here are some properties that come vividly before or after in the alphabet:
Here are some properties as nouns with a similar first letter:
Learn to deal with burnout and overcome burnout in Yoga Vidya seminars
Seminars on dealing with burnout:
- July 9th, 2021 - July 11th, 2021 - Being mindful in the here and now
- With mindfulness you bring body and mind together and are fully present in the present moment. Every moment is a precious gift. Every breath, every step brings you to ...
- September 5th, 2021 - September 10th, 2021 - Burnout and anti-stress counselor in training
- Learn to guide groups or individuals in coping with stress. Protect yourself and others from the stress trap or take necessary countermeasures. With the theoretical part and techn ...
More information on yoga and meditation
- How can I improve the performance of my apps
- How much can I earn with TranscribeMe
- Who was the first american pm
- At what age do psychotic breaks appear
- Universities can revoke degrees
- What are my chances at UVA
- What was the personality of Stefan Cel Mares like
- Why is density a scalar
- Does a mechanical watch really define time?
- Can animals recognize patterns?
- Who are the top 9 masked DJs
- Are rumors about jgec true
- What's the Biggest Fad in Podcasts
- How relevant is the theory of reincarnation
- Who recovered Lukes Saebel
- Big data means Hadoop
- What are the benefits of sunbathing
- What is Zynga working on
- What is a nuclear reactor
- WhatsApp is really planning to leave India
- What is x if 5x 135
- What breed is Robert De Niro
- How bad is SRM Kattankulanthur
- What are small business ideas
- What does height mean in music
- Steve Jobs was a good team worker
- Can life exist in antimatter
- What are some examples of passive communication
- How do peppers grow
- Windows 10 tablet mode saves battery life
- Is the VIVO V15 Pro smartphone good
- What are good rules for a classroom
- Who loves you the most
- How is coltan made