How are puzzles solved
They weren't aliens! | Monolith puzzle solved
It was the topic of the past few days: mysterious steles suddenly appeared around the world. Everyone was at a loss: where did these metallic monoliths come from?
The sobering answer: It was all just for show! If you can believe a video that is currently circulating on the net.
The name of the video: Why did I build monoliths all over the world?
The answer is right at the beginning of the 20-minute clip: We need a monolith to make ours Netflix comedy show to promote.
The makers of the show tweeted a few hours ago: "This monolith thing with is the most fucked piece of promo we've ever done."
In the past few weeks, such sculptures had appeared in the USA, Romania, the Isle of Wight and several other countries - and some of them disappeared a few days later.
The enigmatic sculptures also appeared in Germany: a monolith was only discovered on December 7th in a field in Hessen (Hesse) and on Thursday near Neuschwanstein.
Many art experts were immediately reminded of the objects by the sculptor John McCracken. The American, who died in 2011, had lived and worked not too far away in New Mexico for a long time and made very similar free-standing objects in the form of pyramids, cubes or polyhedra.
Or was it a tribute to the science fiction film 2001: A Space Odyssey, in which a similar object plays a role? Were there even extraterrestrials behind it?
No. From the mysterious dream. It's the three Australian jokers Mark Samual Bonanno, Broden Kelly and Zachary Ruane who want to promote their freak show (Aunty Donna’s Big Ol’ House of Fun lands) on Netflix.
In any case, there is evidence that they erected a monolith in Melbourne. With success.
“We prefer to live in the absurd,” Bonanno said at the beginning of November Guardian. "This is how our brain works."
- How is the cloudiness measured
- What are the effects of single parents
- Is it Ralph Pixar wreck
- What are private costs
- May girls depressed men
- How can I write my Upwork profile
- What are MRC 5 cells
- Is computer science a dangerous science?
- Where does the word baffled come from
- What does Tom mean
- Ipad or Wacom for drawing paintings
- Who writes Paths Developer Documentation
- What are hypersonic vehicles
- Non-psychopaths want to be psychopaths
- What are interesting ideas regarding Ethereum
- Who are the historically most important athletes
- Is Iran semi-periphery why
- Which games support DirectX 12
- Looking for a Landscape Architect in the UAE
- Can IIM students be economists?
- What is the best vehicle for money
- Is there a cure for kidney damage
- Listeria can cause miscarriages
- How would you explain the Schroedinger equation